• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: News in the last hour

Originally posted by Kamal
    On the one hand, logic would dictate that China won't get involved because trade with Russia is a fraction of China's global trade. A healthy majority of which comes from EU and the Americas. So they certainly have a lot to lose.

On the other hand, if China does get involved, it will be WWIII and all trade will stop anyways.

It's a really fucked up situation.
    China is not getting involved but letting Russia fail spectacularly. Problem though is, China is taking the Russian false narrative and are backing it fully. Allies will be allies I guess, no matter what they do.

Shocking images showing the bodies of civilians scattered across the streets of Bucha, a suburb of the Ukrainian capital of Kyiv, have sparked global horror in recent days and raised the urgency of ongoing investigations into alleged Russian war crimes. But a starkly different narrative is playing out on China’s state-run media.
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

Russian General has revealed Putin plans to invade Moldova - a NATO member. This is going to mission critical really soon.
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• ddr
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
        Russian General has revealed Putin plans to invade Moldova - a NATO member. This is going to mission critical really soon.
        The state of the World and what we are doing to Earth, I would welcome a worldwide reset in all honesty. Fuck our species.

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by ddr
          The state of the World and what we are doing to Earth, I would welcome a worldwide reset in all honesty. Fuck our species.
          Um, no...

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• i!!ustrious
            I got some N64 Games Yo!!
            • Mar 2008

break off the last administarion with leinent love, biden gets 2 terms, save the soviet union, save european union nato usa nato united nations, china far east and finally take all the 4th riach cultural sabots under the jurisdiction of the state department and united nations; and build them a vril society thule society world underground prison system in the mountains of niger under the auspices of the united nations soviet union and usa. let ukraine russia in the soviet union with russia reharmonize thier thing with dark prog 10 year conflict . let israel mecca rome find good wil will to good in the world into endless future. god save the queens and kings

introvert - seaside floater
            (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

Catch me seaside floating in santa cruz this summer...

waxing poetic justice man, well done as per usual

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• ddr
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

The Supreme Court curbed the Environmental Protection Agency’s ability to broadly regulate carbon emissions from existing power plants, a major defeat for the Biden administration’s attempts to slash emissions at a moment when scientists are sounding alarms about the accelerating pace of global warming.

Might as well stop having kids, seriously. We might not nuke the planet into smithereens but we will certainly do our best at making it un-livable.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!
                  Putin is not fooling around and China is (atm) just watching and waiting to make their move on Taiwan.

Human race never ceases to surprise on how fucked up we are

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

Working...