X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MusicJatt
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2004

News in the last hour

-The National | Special coverage: Russia launches military operation in Ukraine - YouTube
  • MusicJatt
    Platinum Poster
    • Aug 2004

Re: News in the last hour

-SPECIAL REPORT: Russia begins military operations in Ukraine - YouTube

Comment

• ddr
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

The World's only answer is sanctions, to which Putin does not give a sh about. Either WW3 or the World will let it happen, likely the latter, to which the entire eastern Europe should be on alert for the next 50 years. Curious what China is thinking, pretty silent so far.
      "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• MusicJatt
        Platinum Poster
        • Aug 2004

the situation in the west favors the silence in the east.

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Feb 2009

The concrete and extreme actions that are not taken now against the Russian expansion will be regretted in the future. Putin is not fooling around and China is (atm) just watching and waiting to make their move on Taiwan.

Human race never ceases to surprise on how fucked up we are

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• ddr
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by AchtungBaby!
            The concrete and extreme actions that are not taken now against the Russian expansion will be regretted in the future. Putin is not fooling around and China is (atm) just watching and waiting to make their move on Taiwan.

Look at the positive, we have gone Almost 100 years with the nuclear bomb and we haven't blown the planet up yet.

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
              Anyone have Styx livesets?
              • Jun 2004

at this point i'm joining Gen-Z and saying launch ALL the nukes now, and let the animals and wildlife take over again.

depressing state of affairs. war is horrible.
              ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• MusicJatt
                Platinum Poster
                • Aug 2004

Ukraine: Kenyan ambassador's incredible speech to UN - YouTube

Comment

• floridaorange
                  I'm merely a humble butler
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
                  at this point i'm joining Gen-Z and saying launch ALL the nukes now, and let the animals and wildlife take over again.

depressing state of affairs. war is horrible.
                  wait what?

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• floridaorange
                    • Dec 2005

We, the representatives of the cultural and music community of Ukraine, are asking you to not stay aside, and to fight against Russian aggression together with us.

Comment

• MusicJatt
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Aug 2004

'Staggering': Retired general on Russian convoy's tactics - YouTube

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Feb 2009

Elon Musk 'Changes Name' After Threat From Chechen Dictator

This has to be some of the most bizarre things i´ve read in a long time.

Does these people are aware of whats happening? I dont think so..

Guys, there is war with many dead and destroyed families for good and there is a long way to go with unpredictible consequences for the entire world .. Theres no Afganistan or Irak here.. Things could easily get out of control bigtime.

Do people think that Putin will eventually surrender and go to jail like a normal criminal? Just like that?

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• ddr
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

and there is a long way to go with unpredictible consequences for the entire world .. Theres no Afganistan or Irak here.. Things could easily get out of control bigtime.

Do people think that Putin will eventually surrender and go to jail like a normal criminal? Just like that?
                          Putin is already asking China, Syria and his African 'allies' for help because he spent all of his country's money on yachts, faberge eggs, and ice skates. China may assist but I doubt it at this point considering Russia's lack of humility and eagerness to commit war crimes. Syria and Africa have a direct relationship with them as some of Russia's military assets are in those country's but how will they get back to Russia at this point? IF, and this is a big IF, Russia is successful enough to make it to the western borders of Ukraine, NATO will flex it's power if they were to go into Poland etc.

Putin doesn't have a lot of choices left unfortunately. Good or bad? no idea. He is another Trump, no idea what the hell the maniac will do or have his minions do. Like you.... I have a bad feeling... Putin without McDonalds, Starbucks, failing economy, sub par military, but with nukes.

Meanwhile, China is flexing at Taiwan.

Comment

• floridaorange
                            • Dec 2005

I think the one silver lining is America sees what someone like Putin is capable of - particularly the more naive voters and therefore wont want to put someone like Trump back in office. It appears to me that Putin is so severely damaging Russias reputation in the world and removing all the oligarchs status on a global scale, that the war and Putins days are seriously numbered.

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

On the one hand, logic would dictate that China won't get involved because trade with Russia is a fraction of China's global trade. A healthy majority of which comes from EU and the Americas. So they certainly have a lot to lose.

On the other hand, if China does get involved, it will be WWIII and all trade will stop anyways.

It's a really fucked up situation.
                              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                              Originally posted by ace_dl
                              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...