Stelios Vassiloudis - All Else Fails (Balance Music)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PartyInGreece
    Gold Gabber
    • Aug 2006

Stelios Vassiloudis - All Else Fails (Balance Music)

Stelios released his second artist album recently on Balance.

Here's a link to his soundcloud page with a preview of the album. It's downtempo, ambient, breaks and electronica that I think is too sophisticated for one listen.

On a personal note, I found the single version of End Transmission to resonate more than the album version, as it capture all the isolation and longing for connection over the last two years. I found the album to be intricately emotive.

For more info: https://balancemusic.com.au @stelios-vassiloudis All Else Fails is a stimulating odyssey to anyone listening. Harmonically dense, arcadian glistens seep throughout the ten tracks, each
  • Denied51
    Platinum Poster
    • Dec 2016

Re: Stelios Vassiloudis - All Else Fails (Balance Music)

Absolutely bliss! There was a long way after It Is What It Is but it is worth waitng for sure!

Comment

• PartyInGreece
      Gold Gabber
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Denied51
      Absolutely bliss! There was a long way after It Is What It Is but it is worth waitng for sure!
      Really happy to hear that. It's gotten really good reviews. And yeah, ten years since It Is What It Is!

Comment

• Denied51
        Platinum Poster
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by PartyInGreece
        Really happy to hear that. It's gotten really good reviews. And yeah, ten years since It Is What It Is!
        Im always loving Stel as a producer. Long-liver of the scene, his tracks and remixes always deliver!

Comment

• salami
          Platinum Poster
          • May 2008

This album is a big surprise, thanks for posting, worth listening from start to finish

First tune i heard from him was back from 2004 "Stel & Good Newz Particle" which was the last tune from Seaman Renaissance Presents Therapy Sessions and one of the Best from the album.

Saw him once outside a small bar in Athens, very generous and kind guy we chatted a bit and he surely deserves to be in the Bedrock family, glad to see him making a balance album.

Comment

• chuckc
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

The Vinyl sounds amazing btw, they also give you a dL code for all the tracks even the 4 extra remixed ones also, which you don’t get on beat port etc

Comment

• PartyInGreece
              Gold Gabber
              • Aug 2006

Originally posted by chuckc
              The Vinyl sounds amazing btw, they also give you a dL code for all the tracks even the 4 extra remixed ones also, which you don’t get on beat port etc
              That's really cool. I wonder if the remixes came out digitally later. I really loved the remixes that did get released.

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

checking this forgot about this guy ty!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...