X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Putin's War

I'd like to discuss this with others on here if possible. I know a girl who is from Russia, lives in Florida, is currently back in Russia and says her friends there are seriously concerned about Putin using a Nuke. Chilling to think that could happen. Surprised Putin has not been taken out yet to be honest. When is this God forsaken war going to be over and generally how terrible of a place is Russia? I mean has anyone on here ever been there?

It was fun while it lasted...
  • AchtungBaby!
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Feb 2009

Re: Putin's War

Same thing wrote on Feb at the begginnig of the war in the other thread.

"The concrete and extreme actions that are not taken now against the Russian expansion will be regretted in the future. Putin is not fooling around"

"Guys, there is war with many dead and destroyed families for good and there is a long way to go with unpredictible consequences for the entire world .. Theres no Afganistan or Irak here.. Things could easily get out of control bigtime.

Do people think that Putin will eventually surrender and go to jail like a normal criminal? Just like that?"

oh and btw, the way US is handling this sucks..

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• floridaorange
      • Dec 2005

How do you think that the Department of Defense in the US could handle it better? The sanctions and the military support seem pretty extreme to me, and they seem to be working, unfortunately Putin is proving to be extremely desperate. And by the way, without the US's intervention, the Ukraine would likely have already been wiped off the planet by now. You think the US should directly go to war with Russia?

Comment

• AchtungBaby!
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Feb 2009

I really don't know what things should be done now, after almost 8 months. Results so far are pretty much clearly not good ones for the world at almost every level and again, things can defo go worse very quickly so..

What i do believe though, Putin is not proving to be extremely desperate at all.

Just hoping for the less worst.

"vision over visibility" Paul Hewson

Comment

• floridaorange
          • Dec 2005

Russia just implanted a massive draft of young men and hired his most ruthless general to oversee middle attacks on civilians and parks in Kiev. Its incredible the fortitude of the Ukrainian’s.

Comment

Working...