X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • plexipr
    Gold Gabber
    • Apr 2005

AOL Music & INgrooves Team to Release Digital Album by John Digweed

New York, NY ? November 15, 2005 ? In a digital showcase for world renowned DJ, John Digweed, AOL Music and INgrooves have teamed up to release a their first album featuring mixes from his exclusive AOL Music DJ Sessions set that will only be available for sale online. AOL Music will debut the album on Monday, November 14 in a full Listening Party -- giving fans the opportunity to hear it in its entirety -- at www.aolmusic.com. Then beginning on Tuesday, November 15, fans will be able to purchase AOL Music DJ Sessions: Mixed by John Digweed exclusively from Apple?s iTunes Music Store. In December, fans will be able to visit other online outlets including AOL Music Now and others to purchase the digital album.

Recorded in September of 2005, AOL Music DJ Sessions: Mixed by John Digweed is comprised entirely of recordings from Digweed?s own progressive house label, Bedrock.

The release of AOL Music DJ Sessions: Mixed by John Digweed marks the first time AOL Music and INgrooves have partnered to produce and market a full length digital album that will be distributed online.

AOL Music features exclusive DJ mixes by world-famous DJs including Sasha, Hybrid, Sander Kleinenberg and Roni Size on its Dance/Electronica page and on the DJ Sets station on AOL Radio.

John Digweed is ranked as the number six DJ in the world according to a recent DJ Magazine poll. Formerly part of the world-famous DJ Duo Sasha & Digweed, he was the first British DJ to hold a residency in legendary New York City hotspot Twilo. The Hastings, England native scored two Top 30 hits in 1997 with remixes of Chakra's "I Am" and Bedrock's "For What You Dream Of" (featured in the hit movie Trainspotting).

AOL? Music (www.aolmusic.com) is a leading online destination for music, reaching millions music fans a month* through a rich array of programming, products and services that make it easy to discover, experience, listen to and buy music online.

INgrooves is a digital record label and technology company that provides artists and indie labels with distribution, marketing, and licensing services through its INgrooves?, INgrooves Mobile Music?, and Digital Music Access? brands.

* comScore Media Metrix, October 2005

AOL Music DJ Sessions: Mixed by John Digweed

AOL Music Full Listening Party - Listen Now!

Exclusively on iTunes - But It Now!

WE WILL NOT BE CONDUCTING BUSINESS AS USUAL.

DANCE LOCAL THINK GLOBAL
  • BSully828
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: AOL Music & INgrooves Team to Release Digital Album by John Digweed

John, I love you man - honestly you're the best DJ on the planet, every mix and single you've done is gold and they'll be playing GU19 at my wake - but seriously, what's the deal with that shirt?
    Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;
    a sense of humor to console him for what he is.

Comment

• lilsensa
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

its on him.
      RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• rms1k
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by lilsensa
        its on him.
        nice post count (420)
        whats wrong with the shirt?
        Gotta keep on keepin' on
        slsk username rms3k
        message me to be put on my list, all ms peeps welcome

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rms1k
          whats wrong with the shirt?
          It has digital dandruff on the shoulders. John should switch to Head and Shoulders.
          Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• hashhead
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

Formerly part of the world-famous DJ Duo Sasha & Digweed
            ??huh??

Some of the tracks on this set are truely fantastic

thoroughly enjoyed this mix from digweed.
            2nd listen blew me away.
            for me, sadly one over played tune but if i was listening to this for the first time i would give it ten out of ten. Especially for that filthy number around the 45min mark....mix into, and out of superb (<<<<10/10)

o yeah....well spotted plexi *high 5*
            Last edited by hashhead; November 16, 2005, 09:17:27 AM.

Comment

• qwerty2222
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Re: AOL Music &amp; INgrooves Team to Release Digital Album by John Digweed

nice!

Comment

• rewing3
                I really don't care
                • Jun 2004

Does anyone have a tracklist or copy of this mix that.
                Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• tiddles
                  Encryption, Jr.
                  • Jun 2004

someone's getting old(er)

Comment

• rewing3
                    I really don't care
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by tiddles
                    someone's getting old(er)
                    Whats that suppsed to mean. I really don't want to pay for something I already have.
                    Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• Jammer8
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jun 2004

listening to this now... it's really good....actually surprised

Comment

• chakakan
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • May 2005

awesome set,its strange to hear the animal playing this kind of stuff

Comment

• shosh
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2004

any rips? 10x

Comment

Working...