Global Gathering (Sasha,Digweed,JVM,DDish,Lawler,Freeland,Evil 9,Pilgrem, etc)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • remoh
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Global Gathering (Sasha,Digweed,JVM,DDish,Lawler,Freeland,Evil 9,Pilgrem, etc)

12noon-12am

Rock:
    Nine Inch Nails, Rob Zombie, Avenged Sevenfold, Coheed & Cambria, Alkaline Trio, Killswitch Engage, Rise Against, Shinedown, Flyleaf, Lacuna Coil, Bullet for my Valentine

Electronic:
    Sasha & Digweed, Armin Van Burren, Ferry Corsten, Jimmy Van M + more TBA

House:
    Deep Dish, Roger Sanchez, Steve Lawler, Dean Coleman, Tom De Neef, Denny Tsettos + more TBA

Breaks:
    Adam Freeland, Stanton Warriors, Freq Nasty, Evil 9, Uberzone, Rennie Pilgrem, K-Swing + more TBA

Miami's Finest:
    George Acosta, Cedric Gervais, Stryke, Shawn Rudnick, Parantula, Johnny Ramirez, Jae Vynel, DJ Pedro, Filo & Peri, Nelson Diaz + more TBA

service charge includes sales tax and a $2 venue fee

Capacity is set and no more than 50,000 tickets will be made available to the public. It is HIGHLY recommended to purchase your tickets early and avoid higher ticket prices and ensure your spot at the Global Gathering Music Festival.

GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS:

$55.00 Now | $65 day of show

*Ticket price does not include sales tax and service fees
    *Service charge includes all tax and venue fees

:: VIP TICKET PACKAGE

$200 VIP Ticket Packages Now on Sale!!!
    Available exclusively online through the third week of January.

Packages includes:

- Immediate entry | no waiting in line at Global Gathering Music Festival gates

- Access to multiple VIP areas throughout the festival grounds featuring DJs, hammocks, oceanfront sand, bikinis, beds, tiki torches, full service bars & more…

TABLE SERVICE RESERVATION INFO COMING SOON…

*$200 does not include sales tax and service fees
    *Tickets orders chosen for delivery will not be shipped until the third week of January.
    *Service charge includes all tax and venue fees

1075 Biscayne Blvd.
    Miami, FL

We're sorry for any inconvenience in the interim. Wantickets will be back online shortly!
    Last edited by picklemonkey; January 13, 2006, 11:05:18 AM.
    [URL="http://www.darkdrums.com/"]| Visit www.darkdrums.com |
    |http://myspace.com/darkdrumsmusic |

• remoh
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: WMC - march 18th

Eric Morillo - Subliminal party

Space After Hours, Miami
    [URL="http://www.darkdrums.com/"]| Visit www.darkdrums.com |
    |http://myspace.com/darkdrumsmusic |

Comment

• picklemonkey
      Double hoodie beer monster
      • Jun 2004

Re: Global Gathering 06 - Sasha, Digweed, JVM, DDish, Lawler, Freeland, Evil 9, Pilgrem..

Comment

• Leonard Scott
        Getting warmed up
        • Dec 2005

Re: Global Gathering (Sasha,Digweed,JVM,DDish,Lawler,Freeland,Evil 9,Pilgrem, etc)

Wow this looks absolutely amazing!!!
        Leonard

DJLeonardScott.com
        www.myspace.com/djleonardscott

Comment

• 3ibb3
          Gold Gabber
          • Jul 2005

Re: Global Gathering (Sasha,Digweed,JVM,DDish,Lawler,Freeland,Evil 9,Pilgrem, etc)

will anyone be here for this?

Comment

• skahound
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jun 2004

Nah, not worth the time and money imo. Why go to this and see each DJ for 1 hour while battling goth kids drooling over Trent Reznor when all the good parties will be later in the week. Just my opinion of course.
            A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• speciale
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Dec 2005

still a pretty good line-up. I guess VIP is the way to go avoid the goth. Fuck it, put on the black lip-stick and the purple hair \o/
              Originally posted by Miroslav
              It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
              No Soup for You

Comment

• 3ibb3
                Gold Gabber
                • Jul 2005

I had the pleasure of speaking with Ferry Corsten at a bar in DC lst night and asked him about set times for global gathering and he said that Sasha & Digweed wil not be playing together at al from what he said Sssha will be going on at 7:30pm followed by Armin van Buuren @ 9:00 and ferry will be closing the show on the main stage from 10:30 to 10:00. I really hope that Ferry is mistaken because I was going down mainly for Sasha & Digweed.

Comment

• hulkhuss
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

ROB ZOMBIE and DIGGERS
                  http://www.mixcloud.com/RMasie/

http://soundcloud.com/r-masie

https://www.facebook.com/R-Masie-117851198318029/

Comment

• Dreamachine
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Sep 2004

wOww...!!!

sasha and digweed.... excelent!!
                    in 1 to 10 i grade 9!!!

begans simple with a vocal...nothing so special but the things start to going up....
                    progressive and something electro bass line start to move the crowd......in half and hour the place was completely crowded and they continued going up....!!!

thnx for that amazing set.... SASHA & DIGWEED..... the best of the global gathering 06 for shure.!!!! they are in other level!!!!

if somebody have this set pls...!!!! i really Need it!

Comment

• bi0drain
                      Fresh Peossy
                      • Feb 2005

I would pay for this set as well,
                      it was CLASSIC, shades of Delta Heavy 1, classic prog house

I want that john the revelator remix I heard there, and the remix with the synth lines from landmass,
                      This was only a taste of the madness at Space.(did u go ?)

Comment

• karlanton
                        Fresh Peossy
                        • Feb 2006

they spun here in the DOMINICAN REPUBLIC A NITE BEFORE... AND IT WAS AMAZING... that track made the crowd go crazy... JOHN THE REVELATOR....

Comment

• rubyraks
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

^here's a crowd recording of some of the S&D set: http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=25732
                          "Work like you don't need the money.
                          Love like you've never been hurt.
                          Dance like nobody's watching.
                          Sing like nobody's listening.
                          Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

Working...