X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mixu
    Travel Guru Extraordinaire
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by peloquin
    ^ im not concerned with the past, its the present. oh and do you happen to remember the last time spurs won the FA cup? who did they beat in the final again.. i forget

Real sign Owen

any thoughts on this one.. i think cisse is a good player with much potential for liverpool, but they are sure to miss michael up front

Yeah, you got me... all we can do is reminisce.

Dunno about Owen, ?8 million seems cheap although he only had a year on his contract and hasn't been in prolific form recently. And Cisse and Baros should do pretty well if they can play off each other.
    Ask me a question...

Comment

• peloquin
      Till I Come!
      • Jun 2004

^ i believe its supposed to be ?8M plus a player. isnt it? :?

either way, i agree.

Comment

• mixu
        Travel Guru Extraordinaire
        • Jun 2004

^ i believe its supposed to be ?8M plus a player. isnt it? :?

either way, i agree.

Yeah, they got Antonio Nunez as well but no-one seems to rate him :?
        Ask me a question...

Comment

• Morgan
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mixu
          ^ im not concerned with the past, its the present. oh and do you happen to remember the last time spurs won the FA cup? who did they beat in the final again.. i forget

Real sign Owen

any thoughts on this one.. i think cisse is a good player with much potential for liverpool, but they are sure to miss michael up front

Yeah, you got me... all we can do is reminisce.

Dunno about Owen, ?8 million seems cheap although he only had a year on his contract and hasn't been in prolific form recently. And Cisse and Baros should do pretty well if they can play off each other.
          Yep but liverpool do get Nunez included in that price. A good move for Owen, i though the last few seasons he has?nt played the best he can. Liverpool may well be a better team without him, inspire them a little more. Barros should well score a few more now.
          "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

Working...