X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speciale
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Dec 2005

Re: (NIGHT) Sasha and Digweed @ Space

This will go in the "Like any one gives a fuck" category.

My B-Day is the 27th and as I venture to clubs less and less, this night is to good to fuckn miss. Zabeila, Sasha!!!!!, Dave Seaman, etc. etc. The problem is that Space is charging 60 for general admission. Thats 60 bills to have other sweaty mutha fuckers bumping into you the entire night, with not an inch of room to even dance. No thank you. Then we have those cock suckers not allowing anyone to reserve a VIP table prior to the event. WTF!!!!!! On top of that, you only get 5hrs if you get a table.

My dilema is, do I go and sit through the bullshit of getting there and then trying to fight for a table or do I go on a nice quiet weekend with my fiance up in a quiet area of N. Florida or Mrytle Beach SC which includes a couple rounds of golf at some killer courses?
    Last edited by speciale; March 18, 2006, 09:37:41 AM.
    Originally posted by Miroslav
    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
    No Soup for You

Comment

• chuy
      Addiction started
      • Feb 2006

n e w h o u s e g e n e r a t i o n.

sigpic customizable gig apparel.

Comment

• skahound
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jun 2004

Wow, awesome dude. Congratulations!
        A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• Jibgolly
          Vortexuralizor
          • Jun 2004

holy mother of god this party was off the hook.
          sakio will be providing a lot of evidence

Comment

• bi0drain
            Fresh Peossy
            • Feb 2005

God doesnt even go near this one Jib

I got put in North miami beach by my timeshare, missed 3 city busses, got there at 10:40 or so, didnt wait in line for THAT long, $66 for no ticket,
            Dave Seaman downstairs had a small audience but I LOVED the set.... if I didnt have to check out I would have stayed for that one for Sure, I left at 10:00,

There was no cryo at this party tho.

Comment

Working...