X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Re:: But does he dig weed?

does carl cox like cocks? is bad boy bill a bad boy? is judge jules really a judge? do the chemical brothers eat chemicals?

who cares.

Comment

• tiddles
      Encryption, Jr.
      • Jun 2004

do you pickle monkeys?

you sick fuck

Comment

• LV-8
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jibgolly
        you guys!!
        chem, you my friend have no room to make fun of other men sucking dick.
        since ive known you sasha's dick has been in every orifice you have: nose, ears, mouth, asshole, etc.
        put the cock down for two seconds you dirty limey. pussy is much better.
        Jibby don't listen to these guys. I mean so what if your in a club dancing hard in a tight club next to another man. I mean the club is packed and there's no room big deal.

So you star rubbing ass to ass with each other, the club is PACKED remember!! And shit you have to turn around to see who it is right?? Before you know it you look each other in the eyes and continue to dance b/c your in a club. And It's not cool if you don't dance in a club right??? Don't forget it's hot in Atlanta especially with those digweed pumping vibes.

You dance harder and closer b/c more people are coming onto the floor. So Jib I don't blame you if you want to get to know the person next to you. A mistaken touch here and there can only lead to love right???

So what's the big deal guys if Jib rubs ass with a guy and ends up blowing him all night, I mean doing blow with him all night. Remember your in a club, it's cool to dance and meet new friends. Right Jibby??? :wink:

Comment

• chemicalbeavis
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

you guys!!
          since ive known you sasha's dick has been in every orifice you have: nose, ears, mouth, asshole, etc.

Bro, take that cock out of your mouth before you start a-spoutin, can't understand a word :?

Comment

• chemicalbeavis
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by LV-8
            you guys!!
            Jibby don't listen to these guys. I mean so what if your in a club dancing hard in a tight club next to another man. I mean the club is packed and there's no room big deal.

So you star rubbing ass to ass with each other, the club is PACKED remember!! And shit you have to turn around to see who it is right?? Before you know it you look each other in the eyes and continue to dance b/c your in a club. And It's not cool if you don't dance in a club right??? Don't forget it's hot in Atlanta especially with those digweed pumping vibes.

You dance harder and closer b/c more people are coming onto the floor. So Jib I don't blame you if you want to get to know the person next to you. A mistaken touch here and there can only lead to love right???

So what's the big deal guys if Jib rubs ass with a guy and ends up blowing him all night, I mean doing blow with him all night. Remember your in a club, it's cool to dance and meet new friends. Right Jibby??? :wink:

Nothing to be shy about Jibby eh?

Comment

• Jibgolly
              Vortexuralizor
              • Jun 2004

i'm not shy about it, but your fathers might be. those dirty bastards cant get enough blow. and they certainly like blowing me. silly faggots, dix are for chix. oh, and lv, you dad left his dildo collection at my house. i'm gonna need him to pay me first before he pix it up. thx and cum again.

Comment

• superEGO72
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jun 2004

i know the boys from hybrid are known to toke here and there.

saw them play in soma a couple times. needless to say, the drug laws in boulder colorado (esp w/ weed) are pretty laid back... and soma was a chilled out place as well. so it wasnt too uncommon to find people smokinup outside or even the ocassional inside corner. well, once a guy up front was getting down with the music, handed a closed hand over to hybrid boys. they ducked down behind the decks, took a few hits.. and kept the night going

Comment

• master of puppets
                  Addiction started
                  • Jun 2004

I think that everyone is free to do what they want, no matters he's the best dj in the world or the president of a country.
                  So smoke, take or inhale everything you want.
                  DIODE NOISE GENERATOR

slsk: bass_warrior

Comment

• hypoluxxa
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

Comment

• Neo
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Jun 2004

This reminds me of alot of people saying that electric music is only listneed to by drug users, etc. Well what the fuck did the beatles do? So much music is induced by drugs. I say if it wasn't for drugs we wouldn't have the quality of music we have today. Go drugs

Comment

• FiFrota
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jun 2004

^^^^^^^^^ that's a point

Comment

Working...