X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ubiqe
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

I need some really banging music!!!

Another tragic story from me :wink: : I crashed my car last month and it's still not repaired so I made friends again with my bike (that is after a period of 'I hate you so much right now' after spending a fortune on 'small' repairs and additions). Almost every day I have to ride about 35-40 km (1,5 h). And I need some really nice, uplifting music to listen to.

Any tunes you could suggest (that go well together and have a flow)? Any of our [ms] djs willing to do a mix for me?... I would like to make it about 1,5 hour long as I hate not being able to listen to the end or to have to listen again from the start. 'Normal' sets won't probably do cause they usually have a warm up at the begining and some break downs in the middle and I need it to be banging from the very start to the very end.
  • mixu
    Travel Guru Extraordinaire
    • Jun 2004

Re:: I need some really banging music!!!

Jon Marsh is a popular DJ these days... :ROFLMAO:
    Ask me a question...

Comment

• Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004

you should check the Members Sets & Recommendations Forum

Comment

• ubiqe
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jibgolly
        It doesn't say 'good/bad for biking' next to each topic. That's way I'm asking for suggestions.

Comment

• Jibgolly
          Vortexuralizor
          • Jun 2004

in that case, you use soulseek?

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ubiqe
            It doesn't say 'good/bad for biking' next to each topic. That's way I'm asking for suggestions.

how many sets actually do say specifically good/bad for biking???? :ROFLMAO:

i recommend some nice ambient music like ulrich schnauss or maybe some time warp for a pleasant & pleasureful biking experience. guaranteed or your money back.
            Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• krelm
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2004

Just pop in a long Tiesto or Oakenfold set while you are riding - I guarantee that 90-minute ride will become 45 minutes in no time.

The faster you get to work, the less of the crap you have to hear - the ultimate exercise program.
              Broken Symmetry on mcast.mercuryserver.com

www.krelmatrix.com - archives & mixes
              www.myspace.com/satansfluffer - general tomfoolery

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
              - Stimutacs

Comment

• dosa
                Fresh Peossy
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by krelm
                Just pop in a long Tiesto or Oakenfold set while you are riding - I guarantee that 90-minute ride will become 45 minutes in no time.

The faster you get to work, the less of the crap you have to hear - the ultimate exercise program.

LOL I agree .. Oakenjoke's flawless mixing will surely get you pumping those pedals a lot harder

Comment

• chato
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by krelm

OR that music can make you crash your bike too (tiddles is that "your" alright?)
                  ...enjoy every single second

Comment

Working...