Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ricky
    Fresh Peossy
    • Mar 2006

Re: Sasha & Digweed with Sean Q6 & JVM - Live @ Hard Rock in Orlando - 23-11-01

like the communicate::::

Comment

• Hg_addict
      Addiction started
      • Dec 2005

Great post. I had forgotten about this set. Thanks!

Comment

• robprunzit
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Yeah, big thanks!
        AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• Daydream429
          Fresh Peossy
          • May 2006

Ahhh, the file is expired...could someone repost this, I was at this party and It would be awesome to hear it again

Comment

• hambino21
            PFC Semen Ham
            • Jul 2004

i remember that show. they were just using two turntables and a mixer. Awesome party. That venue was primo. One of my favorite parties for sure.
            " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

• Jibgolly
              Vortexuralizor
              • Jun 2004

fyi everyone: part 1 is in fact jimmy and sean. however at one point you hear the sound cut to a different but similar song. this is where it cuts from sean to jimmy. just wanted to educate everyone to this lil factoid. monster set btw!

Comment

• lilsensa
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by jarble187
                These are classic sets.....Samuel Flash "Chilling Moments" is a great track and probably the high point of the sets for me. Thanks for uploading all the parts. I didnt know there was a part 4.
                "delta lady - anything you want" was a highlight at the show, too! the place went ape shit
                RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• AntonyM
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2004

One bad ass night
                  had this one way back
                  lost it somewhere
                  thanks for the reup
                  Originally posted by Shpira
                  So came back last night...
                  Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                  Originally posted by Illuminate
                  Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                  2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                  3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                  4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• JK224
                    Addiction started
                    • Oct 2005

can you reup the cue sheets...says the files are expired...thanks for the links, great set!

Comment

• AntonyM
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Oct 2004

Can't f
                      with the masters
                      Originally posted by Shpira
                      So came back last night...
                      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                      Originally posted by Illuminate
                      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Jibgolly
                        Vortexuralizor
                        • Jun 2004

they aren't expired. just try again in a few minutes or an hour.

Comment

• Micko
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Oct 2004

This looks serious

M

Comment

• Dhar_2
                            meat and potatoes
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mickodoole
                            This looks serious

M
                            WTF???

Comment

• solidify
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Jun 2004

Magical!! I was there!!! what a night!!
                              Reason holds the helm, but passions are the gales.

Comment

• fyreater179
                                Addiction started
                                • Jul 2004

inactive???? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...