wmc 2006 Involved presents - lee Burridge, John Digweed and Sasha - mar. 28, 2006

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gatz
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

wmc 2006 Involved presents - lee Burridge, John Digweed and Sasha - mar. 28, 2006

I started recording when the show started but i lost the feed when i woke up
    around 8:30 am i restarted it and got most of it from then on.

This the last 4 hours or so of the show.

If the info i received is correct you should have most of the lee burridge set

all of Digweed and Sasha to close it off. This is a stream rip some minor glitches

but overall sounds quality is good. ( lame encoded - 128 kps )

If u are interested go for it.

This version was uploaded on august 17, 2007 - requested

wmc 2006 - Lee Burridge, John Digweed, Sasha - Live @ club space, Miami - mar. 28, 2006 - Part 1

wmc 2006 - Lee Burridge, John Digweed, Sasha - Live @ club space, Miami - mar. 28, 2006 - Part 2

N.Joy
    Last edited by Gatz; August 17, 2007, 07:21:48 PM.
  • chiguy2891
    Cue sheet Wizard
    • May 2005

Re: wmc 2006 Involved presents - lee Burridge, John Digweed and Sasha - mar. 28, 2006

thank you, this should be good

Comment

• jabondan
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Re: wmc 2006 Involved presents - lee Burridge, John Digweed and Sasha - mar. 28, 2006

before buridgee nick warren was on the decks, but you can notice burridgee music in one second

Comment

• Gatz
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

I don't think i have any Warren on there i'm almost convinced i have the beginning of burridge set or very close to it.

Comment

• shosh
          Banned
          • Jun 2004

cheers mate! much much appreciated!

Comment

• robprunzit
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

Thanks for your time and effort bro!
            AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• tiddles
              Encryption, Jr.
              • Jun 2004

thanks a bunch

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                Anyone have Styx livesets?
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Gatz

I started recording when the show started but i lost the feed when i woke up
                around 8:30 am i restarted it and got most of it from then on.

This the last 4 hours or so of the show.

If the info i received is correct you should have most of the lee burridge set

all of Digweed and Sasha to close it off. This is a stream rip some minor glitches

but overall sounds quality is good. ( lame encoded - 128 kps )

If u are interested go for it.

N.Joy
                is this the one from tribal mixes ??
                ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Gatz
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

NO - you know i work there y would i do something like that - they dont even have this version of it and they wont if they dont come here.

They already posted there version so not to conflict i posted mine here.

Comment

• gregip1
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Jun 2004

Hey, thanks a bunch.... downloading it now...... Does anyone have the rest of the night..... Luke, Desyn, Porter....etc...

Comment

• vegetaonmeth
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Oct 2004

much appreciated
                      i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accident

Comment

• danyz
                        Getting warmed up
                        • Sep 2004

=)
                        Thanks a lot!!!

much appreciate!!!

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                          Anyone have Styx livesets?
                          • Jun 2004

cheers ears
                          ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• WilDFire
                            Addiction started
                            • Jun 2004

yeah buddy! You rock- than ks foer sharing some of WMC wit me!
                            Music makes the soul strong.

Comment

• anthony
                              Addiction started
                              • Jun 2004

if anyone hesitates to d/l this, u should...

1) be shot

2) cancel ur membership to ms

heard this set this morning from 10am-12:15 (diggerz and sasha closing) and it is the stuff that dreams/memories are made of. EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT

p.s. this will be roughly the last 2 hours and 45 minutes of the set, as diggerz stepped up to the decks at 930am on the terrace

Comment

Working...