X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • buckman
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Cell phone ringtone sites

anyone know of any good cell phone ringtone sites?? I got the motorola razr.also is there a program i can get so that I can have the full song or track instead of a 20 second sample??? oh yeah im in the states so US sites preferred
    " Darkness Imprisioning Me
    All That I See
    Absolute Horror
    I Cannot Live
    I Cannot Die
    Trapped In Myself
    Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)

soulseek sn buckman28
  • FM
    Wooooooo!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Cell phone ringtone sites

you don't need the full song, unless you want to play it back on your phone for kicks...ringtones are set for no more then 20-30 seconds, because that's how long the phone rings until voice mail picks up.

Furthermore, if you're on Verizon forget it...VZ disables their phones a lot (WAP, etc.) so you can't just go download ringtones off of other sites, or send them to your phone (unless you use Get It Now! or SMS sending which charges per tone/message). Instead, go buy a data cable for your PC/USB (check froogle or ebay; should be around $10 with shipping; Radio Shack charges twice as much easily), then go grab a free little program called Bitpim (QPST is the other one as an alternative), then get a simple WAV editor like Soundforge and you can make and do up your own.

Oh and go visit http://www.howardforums.com for phone tips and tricks..plenty of info. there.
    FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
    Facebook!
    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• rbuffetta
      Addiction started
      • Feb 2006

I used to use www.ringtonenation.com . Been a while since I dl'ed a tone but they have free poly ones if you dont wanna do as above and make your own.

Comment

• buckman
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

thanks
        " Darkness Imprisioning Me
        All That I See
        Absolute Horror
        I Cannot Live
        I Cannot Die
        Trapped In Myself
        Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)

soulseek sn buckman28

Comment

• neoee
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

www.moantones.com
          "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...