X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Are we on the brink of WWIII ?

Is anyone seeing whats unfolding with Israel / Lebanon / Palestine ?

Wasn't Nostradamus's prediction of WWIII during 2002 ? What if he was off by 5 years?
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • davetlv
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Are we on the brink of WWIII ?

Originally posted by Kamal
    Is anyone seeing whats unfolding with Israel / Lebanon / Palestine ?
    Unfortunatly yes.

Wasn't Nostradamus's prediction of WWIII during 2002 ? What if he was off by 5 years?
    I know little of Nostradamus, but we have been on the brink on WWIII for a number of years now - the question however is whether we are prepared to be totally subjugated by fundamentalist ideology or are we prepared to fight back to win?

Comment

• Localizer
      Platinum Poster
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by davetlv
      Unfortunatly yes.

I know little of Nostradamus, but we have been on the brink on WWIII for a number of years now - the question however is whether we are prepared to be totally subjugated by fundamentalist ideology or are we prepared to fight back to win?
      Israel likes to follow in the footsteps of the US. Break that sovereignty...
      Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
      -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Kobe
        I wish I had an interesting User title
        • Jun 2004

Preferably they will just blow eachother up without pulling the rest of us in.
        Beats are my crack.

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

I personally feel its time the route of diplomacy be left to the talkers and the world take on the radical thinking head on with brute force. I'm so fucking tired watching the news with this crap day in and day out
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

Originally posted by Kobe
            Preferably they will just blow eachother up without pulling the rest of us in.
            Unfortunately, its only a matter of time until you or me get sucked into this. And I personally think its time we DID get into this on a personal level because this shit has just got to end.

They're destroying the innocent at a drastic rate wherein its time the innocent stepped up to the platter to stop the relentless bloodshed
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

This just in from CNN

A rocket fired from Lebanon hit the northern Israeli town of Safed, Israeli medical sources confirmed to CNN. Eleven people were wounded, the sources said
              So now the others are on the offensive. Just what we need
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Kobe
                • Jun 2004

Unfortunately, its only a matter of time until you or me get sucked into this. And I personally think its time we DID get into this on a personal level because this shit has just got to end.

They're destroying the innocent at a drastic rate wherein its time the innocent stepped up to the platter to stop the relentless bloodshed
                Whoa, take it easy guy. I don't care about a couple of soldiers getting kidnapped, they're soldiers, that shit happens. And there is a lot of ego and overreation in the responses. They can all feck off and kill eachother, or figure it out and live to see tomorrow. Either is perfectly fine with me, just leave me out of it.
                Beats are my crack.

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

didn't mean for it to sound so dramatic but I've just been watching this crap unfold all over the news in the last few days with N. Korea, Palestine, Lebanon, Israel, Iraq and now Mumbai and it's seriously a pandemic of sorts. We can't push for diplomatic relations at all times or guess "heck they'll just end it, it's their soldiers". It will NEVER end at this rate
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• Kobe
                    • Jun 2004

I agree the whole world is getting out of hand, but as far as I can see, it is the politicians and governments getting their panties in a wad and getting into a war of egos. I draw the line at mass civilian slaughter/harassment, and regretably the only country responsible for something like that is my own. I say let's have World Leader UFC, put them all in a ring, let them beat themselves to a bloody pulp.
                    Beats are my crack.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                      Platinum Poser
                      • Jun 2004

send in zidane...

nah seriously, let's just turn the area into a big glass crater and have it over with.

Comment

• Kamal
                        Administrator
                        • May 2002

and it continues to get worse

Originally posted by CNN
                        Israel blew up all three runways at the Beirut airport, bombed a TV station and blocked Lebanon's ports. The Israel Defense Forces dropped leaflets warning residents in a Beirut neighborhood of an impending attack. The Associated Press reports local police said Israeli warplanes attacked a Lebanese army air base near the Syrian border, the first strike on Lebanon's army.
                        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• davetlv
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

and it continues to get worse
                          Kamal

When you cross the border, blow up a military vehicle on soverign undisputed Israeli territory, kill our soldiers, abduct two more, then you have opened the floodgates.

Simple no?

Comment

• ubiqe
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

I was to go to Jerusalem this Sept but I guess it's a no-go...

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

Originally posted by davetlv
                              Kamal

When you cross the border, blow up a military vehicle on soverign undisputed Israeli territory, kill our soldiers, abduct two more, then you have opened the floodgates.

Simple no?

I am not taking sides, only expressing concern over something that could potentially involve us all on a mass scale.
                              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...