X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

So the pope wears Prada

AND gets a VW W12..... ??? If he was a real pope, he'd sell it and donate the proceeds to charity

http://www.autoblog.com./2006/10/19/...450hp-phaeton/

unfortunately, it looks more like he will be buying a new pair of Prada's to match
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Re: So the pope wears Prada

Isn't that a movie? "The devil wears Prada"?

Btw, worst VW model ever!

Comment

• qwerty2222
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

i guess he deserves a decent car, afterall, he's the lider of the catholics
      Originally posted by Kamal
      If he was a real pope, he'd sell it and donate the proceeds to charity
      you are true, but the era of humble people,or what we use to think about the people of god has gone for some time now
      i work in a small village where people dont have much money or nice looking houses, but the priest has the biggest house there, and drives a ford focus and another renault type
      i know most of you dont consider ford focus a fancy car but you gotta know that most of the people in this village use the bus to travel to the city and back because they dont have money to buy a car
      i travel to work by bus too, 10 milles, but i'm just the dentist there, not the priest

Comment

• geoffgulley
        Platinum Poster
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by KinKyJ
        worst VW model ever!
        uh, no.... worst idea (who the fuck is going to pay 80,000 U.S. for a VW?) ever for that brand but rebadge that baby as a bentley and they'd sell a shitload...
        "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

Working...