Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DeepDish @Tokio Fight Club Triballoween-GU-EM-Tenaglia-Digweed & Howells-2001.08.12

Gold Gabber

DeepDish @Tokio Fight Club Triballoween-GU-EM-Tenaglia-Digweed & Howells-2001.08.12

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5OGUEFAH
    I have named:

Deep Dish - Tokio Fight Club Triballoween - Global Underground - Essential Mix - Danny Tenaglia - John Digweed and Danny Howells 12. August 2001

Great remix of F.S.O.L. - Papua New Guinea! and others old classic tunes...
    Help!
    Last edited by SolarB; November 1, 2006 at 05:32:23 AM.
    Not Agressive - Just Progressive

Gold Gabber

DeepDish @Tokio Fight Club Triballoween-GU-EM-Tenaglia-Digweed & Howells-2001.08.12

Please... help me with dentify - who played really that set... and which tunes are played on it... esp that FSOL remix... PLEASE!

I d/led that set a while back and had a strong feeling it was a fake set (i.e. mixed by an amateur and not the pro DJ's it claims)...the mix of FSOL on that is the Satoshi Tomiie remix

Gold Gabber

Quote Originally Posted by funkykarma View Post
    I d/led that set a while back and had a strong feeling it was a fake set (i.e. mixed by an amateur and not the pro DJ's it claims)...the mix of FSOL on that is the Satoshi Tomiie remix
    fake or not fake... doesn't matter... but this fsol remix isn't that classic satoshi tommie! and nothing of:
    Blue States mix; Mellow Magic Maze mix; Simian mix; Oil Funk dub mix; Dumb Child Of Qmix; Hybrid mix; Satashi Tomiie mix; Monsoon mix; Andrew Weatherall mix; Dub mix; Dali mix; Qube mix !!! So what?

Re: DeepDish @Tokio Fight Club Triballowee

its a quality mix, but if i remember from some discussion waaaaaay back on this board its a japanese dj and none of the guys actually listed.

Re: DeepDish @Tokio Fight Club Triballowee

Quote Originally Posted by tiddles View Post
    its a quality mix, but if i remember from some discussion waaaaaay back on this board its a japanese dj and none of the guys actually listed.
    ditto that. it aint them, its a japanese DJ... and if i remember correctly there were like 4 parts to it... were OK mixes but it aint them, its a japanese dj

Gold Gabber

ok, ok... I beliewe... but tracks title if you know please!

Re: DeepDish @Tokio Fight Club Triballoween-GU-EM-Tenaglia-Digweed & Howells-2001.08.

I want so much the tracklist of this set! If anyone knows, please, add on msn: luizpaulo182@hotmail.com... Thanks

Re: DeepDish @Tokio Fight Club Triballoween-GU-EM-Tenaglia-Digweed & Howells-2001.08.

I would like to know the name of the song at 14:00 till 19:00. I know the one before and the one after that

nice set anyways

can someone reup?

1. dido - Hunter (FK-EK Vocal Mix)

this is when deep dish was so damn good
    The affect you have on others is the most valuable currency there is. -Jim Carry

Dwell in possibility

We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.

Quote Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
    this is when deep dish was so damn good
    Yea it was.... too bad this isnt them... let the thread die already people.....
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Thread Information