X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

the conspiracy of litivenko.

this story is getting exponetially more interesting by the day, and potentially could lead to a serious international problem, to think that russia might have ended up killing half a dozen people and so far, at least 4 planes, and 6 spots in england have shown to be tainted with a small degree of fallout.

what
    the
    fuck.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • unkownartist
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: the conspiracy of litivenko.

1 of the main witnesses has just been found in a coma, this shits fantastic, i,m loving this story lol

edit:
    Kovtun was reported by the usually reliable Interfax news agency to have lapsed into a coma, but his lawyer quickly denied it.
    dam!

Comment

• Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004

i have only heard about this in passing. but damn what a story.

what will happen when they prove whatever it is they're looking for?

Comment

• peloquin
        Till I Come!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by red1
        1 of the main witnesses has just been found in a coma, this shits fantastic, i,m loving this story lol
        i'll assume you are meaning this as a joke... because if you are actually finding entertainment value in this, you are a sad cunt.

Comment

• Leonard Scott
          Getting warmed up
          • Dec 2005

Now I don't know a lot about this story and I won't pretend I do....however do all you realize that stuff like this has been happening for decades?!?!?!? This story just happen to make it public. I'm almost willing to bet that this world have been on the door step of WW3 like 10 times in the past 6 months. Not just from the stories we've heard on the news but the underlying stories we don't know about. This is just my opinion.
          Leonard

DJLeonardScott.com
          www.myspace.com/djleonardscott

Comment

• unkownartist
            Banned
            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by peloquin
            i'll assume you are meaning this as a joke... because if you are actually finding entertainment value in this, you are a sad cunt.
            u read that wrong m8, over here this is a big story and it just keeps going from one thing to another thing with investigators going all over europe and finding traces of nuke everywhere, i,m not finding it entertaining as u sudjest more interesting

Comment

• unkownartist
              Banned
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Jibgolly
              i have only heard about this in passing. but damn what a story.

what will happen when they prove whatever it is they're looking for?

the russians aint letting the british question russian suspects as all the russian authorities are doing all the questioning for them, as for what will happen well thats anyones guess

Comment

• peloquin
                Till I Come!
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by red1
                u read that wrong m8, over here this is a big story and it just keeps going from one thing to another thing with investigators going all over europe and finding traces of nuke everywhere, i,m not finding it entertaining as u sudjest more interesting
                word

definately interesting

Comment

• Morgan
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

The guy was poisoned as a warning to others.

Putin will get you no matter where you are and you will die a painful slow death. Still as Russia is sitting on some rather large gas and oil nothing will happen. No one in Europe will risk a cold gasless winter over one man.
                  "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• unkownartist
                    Banned
                    • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Morgan
                    The guy was poisoned as a warning to others.

Putin will get you no matter where you are and you will die a painful slow death. Still as Russia is sitting on some rather large gas and oil nothing will happen. No one in Europe will risk a cold gasless winter over one man.

i havnt heard a truer word during this

Comment

• unkownartist
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2005

Comment

• unkownartist
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2005

Comment

• thesightless
                          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Leonard Scott
                          Now I don't know a lot about this story and I won't pretend I do....however do all you realize that stuff like this has been happening for decades?!?!?!? This story just happen to make it public. I'm almost willing to bet that this world have been on the door step of WW3 like 10 times in the past 6 months. Not just from the stories we've heard on the news but the underlying stories we don't know about. This is just my opinion.

to boil it down....

he had tons of shit on russian big wigs.
                          ALLEGEDLY, we can tell so far that russia used a radioactive isotope to kill him, and so far, at least 5 other ppl, none of whom were russian citizens. all foreigners. (italan, germans , english), and they have found a few planes with traces of radiation, and, now, about 6-7 sites in UK mainland, italy and now germany.

sooooo.. russia fucked with europe pretty badly to be honest, releasing radiation in at least 3 countries.

and now, russia wont let foreign inspectors around, and IMHO, directly b/c when you process anything radioactive, each individual reactor leaves a fingerrint, kind of how you can trace a bullet to a gun, and only 4 countries have the capability to obtain polonium on a scale to be effective. the US, UK, russia and japan. the isotope is available only to autorized medical research facilities at very small amounts.

sooo.... this could end, or, if everyone investigates properly and without interference, we have the situation that could very well possibly lead to an all out diplomatic war if it is proven that russian authorities were responsible for said actions.
                          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• tiddles
                            Encryption, Jr.
                            • Jun 2004

haven't followed the story too much...have they actually been able to pin the poisoning on the russian gov't? or is it just what everyone assumes?

Comment

• peloquin
                              Till I Come!
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by tiddles
                              haven't followed the story too much...have they actually been able to pin the poisoning on the russian gov't? or is it just what everyone assumes?
                              nothing proven... thats what litivenko said when on his deathbed

Comment

Working...