A drunken man walks into a biker bar.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RiseandShine
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Sep 2006

Re: A drunken man walks into a biker bar.....

At the rodeo
    A man took his wife to the rodeo and one of the first exhibits they stopped at was the breeding bulls.
    They went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said, "This bull mated 50 times last year."
    The wife playfully nudged her husband in the ribs and said, "He mated 50 times last year."
    They walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said, "This bull mated 120 times last year."
    The wife gave her husband a healthy jab and said, "That's more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from him."
    They walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached That said, in capital letters, "This bull mated 365 times last year."
    The wife, so excited that her elbow nearly broke her husband's ribs, said, "That's once a day. You could REALLY learn something from this one."
    The husband looked at her and said, "Go over and ask him if It was with the same cow."
    NOTE: The husband's condition has been upgraded from critical to stable, and he is expected to make a full recovery.
    If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

• RiseandShine
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Sep 2006

Two aliens landed in the New Mexico desert near a petrol station that was closed for the night. They approached one of the petrol pumps, and the younger of the two aliens addressed it and its round glass face.
      "Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace. Take us to your leader."
      The petrol pump (of course) didn't respond. The younger alien started to get mad at the lack of response, and the older one said, "I wouldn't do that if I were you."
      The younger alien ignored the warning and repeated the greeting. Again, there was no response.
      Annoyed by what he perceived to be the pump's haughty attitude, the younger alien drew his ray gun and said impatiently, "Greetings Earthling. We come in peace. Do not ignore us in this way! Take us to your leader, or I will fire!"
      The older alien again warned his comrade, "You don't want to do that. You really don't want to make him mad!"
      "Rubbish," replied the younger alien. He aimed his weapon at the petrol pump and fired.
      There was a huge petrol explosion.
      A massive fireball roared outwards and towards him and blew the younger Alien off his feet and deposited him in a burnt and crumpled mess 200 yards away in a cactus patch.
      Thirty-five Earth minutes later, when he finally regained consciousness, refocused his three eyes, and straightened his bent antenna, he looked dazedly up at the wiser one, who was standing over him, slowly shaking his big green glassy head. "What a ferocious creature," said the young fried one. "It darn near killed us! How did you know it was so dangerous?"
      The older alien leaned over, placed a friendly feeler onto the crispy, peeling flesh of the younger alien, and shared some knowledge.
      "If there's one thing I've learned during my travels through the galaxy," said the wise old alien, "when a guy has a penis he can wrap around himself twice and then stick it in his ear, you don't mess with him."
      If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
        Anyone have Styx livesets?
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by RiseandShine
        At the rodeo
        A man took his wife to the rodeo and one of the first exhibits they stopped at was the breeding bulls.
        They went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said, "This bull mated 50 times last year."
        The wife playfully nudged her husband in the ribs and said, "He mated 50 times last year."
        They walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said, "This bull mated 120 times last year."
        The wife gave her husband a healthy jab and said, "That's more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from him."
        They walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached That said, in capital letters, "This bull mated 365 times last year."
        The wife, so excited that her elbow nearly broke her husband's ribs, said, "That's once a day. You could REALLY learn something from this one."
        The husband looked at her and said, "Go over and ask him if It was with the same cow."
        NOTE: The husband's condition has been upgraded from critical to stable, and he is expected to make a full recovery.
        nice!!
        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• RiseandShine
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Sep 2006

What do you call an Amish man with his hand in a horse’s butt?
          A mechanic.
          I was told that cow tongue is a delicacy, but I have a hard time tasting something that is tasting me back.
          Two cows are standing in a field. The first one asks “Aren’t you worried about this mad cow disease?” The second one responds “It doesn’t worry me, I’m a duck”.
          It was so hot that I saw two trees fighting over a dog.
          What’s the difference between roast beef and pea soup? Anyone can roast beef.
          Guy comes home, yells to his wife, “Pack your bags! I just won the lottery!”
          “Where are we going?” she asks.
          What do you mean ‘we’?”
          he says.

Comment

• RiseandShine
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Sep 2006

A lady walks into a bar and sees a really good-looking guy sitting at the bar by himself. She goes over and asks him what he is drinking.

"Magic Beer", he says.

She thinks he's a little crazy, so she walks around the bar, but after realizing that there is no one else worth talking to, goes back to the man sitting at the bar and says,
            "That isn't really Magic Beer, is it?"

"Yes, I'll show you." He takes a drink of the beer, jumps out the window, flies around the building three times and comes back in the window.

The lady can't believe it: "I bet you can't do that again."

He takes another drink of beer, jumps out the window, flies around the building three times, and comes back in the window.

She is so amazed that she says she wants a Magic Beer, so the guy says to the bartender, "Give her one of what I'm having."

She gets her drink, takes a gulp of the beer, jumps out the window, plummets 30 stories, breaks every bone in her body, and dies.

The bartender looks up at the guy and says, "You know, Superman, you're a real asshole when you're drunk.”

Comment

• RiseandShine
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Sep 2006

A man is in a hotel lobby. He wants to ask the clerk a question.
              As he turns to go to the front desk, he accidentally bumps into a woman beside him and as he does, his elbow goes into her breast. They are both quite startled.
              The man turns to her and says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll forgive me."
              She replies, "If your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 436."

Comment

• RiseandShine
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Sep 2006

Hillary Clinton and her driver were cruising along a country road one evening when an ancient cow loomed in front of the car. The driver tried to avoid it but couldn't - the aged bovine was struck and killed.
                Hillary told her driver to go up to the farmhouse and explain to the owners what had happened. She stayed in the car making phone calls to lobbyists.
                About an hour later the driver staggered back to the car with his clothes in disarray. He was holding a half-empty bottle of expensive wine in one hand, a rare, huge Cuban cigar in the other, and was smiling happily, smeared with lipstick.
                "What happened to you," asked Hillary?
                "Well," the driver replied, "the farmer gave me the cigar, his wife gave me the wine, and their beautiful twin daughters made mad passionate whoopie to me!"
                "My God, what did you tell them?" asked Hillary.
                The driver replied, "I just stepped inside the door and said, I'm Hillary Clinton's driver and I've just killed the old cow. The rest happened so fast I couldn't stop it."

Comment

• RiseandShine
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Sep 2006

A priest was being honored at his retirement dinner after 25 years in the parish. A leading local politician and member of the congregation was chosen to make the presentation and give
                  a little speech at the dinner.
                  He was delayed, so the priest decided to say his own few words while they waited.
                  "I got my first impression of the parish from the first confession I heard here. I thought I had been assigned to a terrible place.
                  The very first person who entered my confessional told me he had stolen a television set and, when questioned by the police, was able to lie his way out of it. He had stolen money from his parents, embezzled from his employer, had an affair with his boss's wife, and taken illegal drugs. I was appalled. But as the days went on I knew that my people were not all like that and I had, indeed, come to a fine parish full of good and loving people."...
                  Just as the priest finished his talk, the politician arrived full of apologies at being late. He immediately began to make the presentation and gave his talk. "I'll never forget the first day our parish priest arrived," said the politician. "In fact, I had the honor of being the first person to go to him for confession."

Comment

• RiseandShine
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Sep 2006

BAKED STUFFED CHICKEN
                    6-7 lb. Chicken
                    1 cup melted butter
                    1 cup stuffing (Pepperidge Farm is good.)
                    1 cup uncooked popcorn (ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S LOW FAT)
                    Salt/pepper to taste
                    Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush chicken well with melted butter, salt, and pepper. Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn.
                    Place in baking pan with the neck end toward the back of the oven.
                    Listen for the popping sounds.
                    When the chicken's ass blows the oven door open and the chicken flies across the room, it's done.
                    And you thought I couldn’t cook.

Comment

• RiseandShine
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Sep 2006

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">A woman was helping her husband set up his computer, and at the appropriate point in the process, the computer advised him that he would now need to enter a password. Something he will use to log on.

Comment

• RiseandShine
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Sep 2006

Upon arriving home, a husband was met at the door by his sobbing Wife.

Tearfully she explained, "It's the druggist. He insulted me terribly this morning on the phone. I had to call multiple times before he would even answer the phone, then, when he finally answered ... he was rude to my simple question."

Immediately, the husband drove downtown to confront the druggist and demand an apology.

Before he could say more than a word or two, the druggist told him, "Now, just a minute, listen to my side of it. This morning the alarm failed to go off, so I was late getting up. I went without breakfast and hurried out to the car, just to realize that I locked the house with both house and car keys inside and had to break a window to get my keys."

"Then, driving a little too fast, I got a speeding ticket. Later, when I was about three blocks from the store, I had a flat tire. When I finally got to the store a bunch of people were waiting for me to open up. I got the store opened and started waiting on these people, and all the time the darn phone was ringing off the hook."

He continued, "Then I had to break a roll of nickels against the cash register drawer to make change, and they spilled all over the floor. I had to get down on my hands and knees to pick up the nickels and the phone was still ringing. When I came up I cracked my head on the open cash drawer, which made me stagger back against a showcase with a bunch of perfume bottles on it. Half of them hit the floor and broke."

"Meanwhile, the phone is still ringing with no let up, and I finally got back to answer it. It was your wife. She wanted to know how to use a rectal thermometer."

"And believe me mister, as God is my witness, all I did was tell her."

Comment

• RiseandShine
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Sep 2006

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, right up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some cyanide." The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?" The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband." The pharmacist's eyes got big and he exclaimed, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband! That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!" The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife. The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now. That's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription.... "

Comment

• RiseandShine
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Sep 2006

A man lay sprawled across three entire seats in a theater. When the usher came by and noticed this, he whispered to the man, ''Sorry, sir, but you're only allowed one seat.''

The man groaned but didn't budge.

The usher became impatient. ''Sir,'' the usher said, ''if you don't get up from there I'm going to have to call the manager.''

Again, the man just groaned, which infuriated the usher who turned and marched briskly back up the aisle in search of his manager.

In a few moments, both the usher and the manager returned and stood over the man. Together the two of them tried repeatedly to move him, but with no success. Finally, they summoned the police.

The cop surveyed the situation briefly. ''All right buddy, what's your name?''

''Sam,'' the man moaned.

''Where ya from, Sam?'' the cop asked.

''The balcony.''

Comment

• RiseandShine
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Sep 2006

A boy had reached four without giving up the habit of sucking his thumb, though his mother had tried everything from bribery to reasoning to painting it with lemon juice to discourage the habit. Finally she tried threats, warning her son that, "If you don't stop sucking your thumb, your stomach is going to blow up like a balloon." Later that day, walking in the park, mother and son saw a pregnant woman sitting on a bench. The four-year-old considered her gravely for a minute, then spoke to her saying, "Uh-oh... I know what you've been doing."

Comment

• RiseandShine
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Sep 2006

Two priests died at the same time and met Saint Peter at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter said, "I'd like to get you guys in now, but our computer's down. You'll have to go back to Earth for about a week, but you can't go back as priests. What'll it be?"
                                The first priest says, "I've always wanted to be an eagle, soaring above the Rocky mountains."
                                "So be it," says St. Peter, and off flies the first priest.
                                The second priest mulls this over for a moment and asks, "Will any of this week 'count', St. Peter?"
                                "No, I told you the computer's down. There's no way we can keep track of what you're doing."
                                "In that case," says the second priest, "I've always wanted to be a stud."
                                "So be it" says St. Peter, and the second priest disappears.
                                A week goes by, the computer is fixed, and the Lord tells St. Peter to recall the two priests. "Will you have any trouble locating them?" He asks.
                                "The first one should be easy," says St. Peter. "He's somewhere over the Rockies, flying with the eagles. But the second one could prove to be more difficult."
                                "Why?" asketh the Lord.
                                "He's on a snow tire, somewhere in North Dakota."

Comment

Working...