Date: Saturday MArch 24 2007
    Time: 10PM-5AM
    Admission: $25 (Presale)

Venue: B.E.D
    Address: 929 Washington Ave

Talent
    Lee Burridge

Source: http://www.madeevent.com/madeitup/de...&REFID=madeweb

Last edited by picklemonkey; February 19, 2007, 11:36:30 AM.
  • jabondan
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Lee Buridgee @ Bed

From TCA

Comment

• picklemonkey
      Double hoodie beer monster
      • Jun 2004

Re: Lee Buridgee @ Bed

details added

Comment

• plexipr
        Gold Gabber
        • Apr 2005

The Burridge Barrage III: LEE BURRIDGE - 3.24 @ B.E.D.

Now for the 3rd year in a row, Lee Burridge lays down the Burridge Barrage in B.E.D. all night long for 7 full hours! This year, the finely tuned Integral Sound system at B.E.D. is all part of the aural assault. As Lee starts to prepare for this annual blow-out, he exclaimed, ?Wow...I'm three years old! This one has a lot to live up to as last years bar was set very high...Very high! The Made Event team has a passion for sound so I'm expecting this year?s soundsystem to blow people away. Don't forget to bring a sandwich or slice of pizza as we are going to be going at it for 7 hours.?

Most recently, Lee launched his new label Almost Anonymous with the second release ?Dirty Panty Ho Wrestler' and 'Raw Dog', a collaboration with Steve Porter available on Beatport.com. After spending two years abroad for his ?365? project of one-to-two month residencies in various locales including; Hong Kong, Buenos Aires, Melbourne, New York City, Denver and Florence, Lee will be returning to Europe after Winter Music Conference. On his move back to the UK, Lee says ?I'm going to be doing a lot more in Europe. My 365 project kept me away a lot the last two years so I'm basing myself here from April until mid August. There are so many wicked events during these months.? Lee will also be reuniting with Craig Richards for their famed Tyrant nights at the UK?s finest club Fabric, which he says, ?I'm really looking forward to the Tyrant nights with Craig again. I've definitely missed them, so it will be reunion of epic proportions on Fabric?s mighty soundsystem.?

Winter Music Conference 2007
        Made Event presents MADE IT UP
        10 mind-blowing parties in 5 days!

1 out of every 3 bags of potato chips contains a chip that looks like Elvis, but very few of those chips can sing like The King.

Saturday, March 24
        Made Event presents
        The Burridge Barrage III
        Lee Burridge
        B.E.D. (929 Washington Avenue, 305.532.9070)
        10PM-5AM
        *Powered by Integral Sound
        Limited $25 Advance Tickets - www.ticketweb.com

About Made Event
        The Made Event team, headed by Mike Bindra and Laura De Palma, is committed to excellence in the programming, promotion, and production of electronic dance music events. They continually bring a world-renowned caliber of entertainment into a variety of distinctive and innovative venues, and seek to push the limit of expertise in their field. With over 20 years of combined experience, Made Event has successfully produced inaugural international DJ events in Central Park and Brooklyn's Tobacco Warehouse and this August 17-18th, 2007, they present their award-winning Made in Central Park NYC event with Paul van Dyk for the 5th consecutive year in a row.

About Integral Sound
        Integral Sound systems are renowned world-wide for their purity, precision and high performance. They provide custom solutions of proven system designs, incorporating custom built components, and acoustical engineering for each unique venue. Integral Sound principle and sound veteran Steve Dash has designed legendary sound systems at international clubs such as Cocoon (Germany), Home (London) and Twilo (NYC). This Winter Music Conference, with his partners Mike Bindra and George Stavro they will be specially trucking in equipment on an 18-wheeler tractor-trailer for parties at two Miami nightclubs: B.E.D. and Pawn Shop to bring you a truly immersive and powerful sound environment.

LEE BURRIDGE (leeburridge)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

DANCE LOCAL THINK GLOBAL

Comment

• 4wardprogress
          Getting Somewhere
          • Nov 2006

Re: The Burridge Barrage @ Bed - Lee Burridge

did anybody else have any id issues at this party last year besides me?? I had one hell of a time with a prick bouncer who thought my id was fake. It took like 40 minutes to get it resolved. By that point I was so irritated I said the heck with the show.

Comment

• RiseandShine
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Sep 2006

I wish to no one to be in my way getting to this show
            If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

• fluidmathematix
              Fresh Peossy
              • Feb 2006

I got there very early, so didn't have any problems. But yeh, the the bouncers there tend to be that way.

Comment

• RiseandShine
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Sep 2006

lee's playing at 5am at pawn shop after this - hope he'll be late down there
                If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

Working...