Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jan 2007

Ncaa Bball

Just wondering if anyone else out there has a deep understanding of Tobacco Road?
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Ncaa Bball

Tobacco Road refers to the tobacco-producing area of North Carolina and is often used when referring to sports (particularly basketball) played among rival North Carolina universities. In recent years, it is most often used by the media in other regions; local media and residents use the more common name "The Triangle", as in referring to "The Triangle schools."
    The usual universities referred to by the moniker "Tobacco Road" are the following:
    • Duke University
    • North Carolina State University
    • University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill All of these three schools are separated by no more than 25 miles from any of the others. The proximity of these schools to one another and the membership of each school in the Atlantic Coast Conference have created a natural rivalry among students and alumni.
      Wake Forest is sometimes included in the group of Tobacco Road universities as well. Wake Forest University used to be in Wake Forest, North Carolina, just a few miles north of Raleigh, until it moved to Winston-Salem, North Carolina, about 100 miles west of the Triangle. Since Wake Forest University is in North Carolina, a member of the ACC and still near the other three schools, some still include Wake in the "Tobacco Road" group. These four universities are also known in the state as the "Big Four" and competed in the Dixie Classic (Basketball Tournament) | Dixie Classic tournament from 1949-1961 and the Big Four Tournament in Greensboro, N.C, from 1971-1981.
      While North Carolina has many other universities and colleges, the "Tobacco Road" reference is exclusively reserved for the four that are members of the ACC.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

on another note...

big game this weekend against oklahoma state... we'll see what my boys are made of.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• peloquin
        Till I Come!
        • Jun 2004

on another nother note

GO DUCKS

17-1

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

^ yeah man. they look really good, upsetting two of the best teams in the nation. they're on their way to the big dance for sure.

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Hg_addict
              Addiction started
              • Dec 2005

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

doubt anyone got to watch it, but i sure as hell went to a bar to watch the aTm vs ok st game. the manager had to change the channel and the sound to the UNC/GT game at aTm's halftime because obviously a bunch of GT fans showed up and outnumbered the 3 people watching my game. so the mgr said we could go into the private room and watch it on their huge DLP screen with surround sound and he bought us a round of drinks and shots... how cool is that? a kick ass room for 3 people cuttin up and gettin rowdy with free drinks on top of that.

on a more serious note... texas a&m man-handled oklahoma state tonight... never did i think the game would be a blow-out but aTm won by 18. i'm starting to really believe that they are the real deal. with our generally well shooting 3-pt shooters struggling BIG TIME tonight, we finally learned how to get it to the big men inside. and i saw some TENACIOUS defense from the ags. love it! love college hoops!

Comment

• Hg_addict
                  Addiction started
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Garrick
                  doubt anyone got to watch it, but i sure as hell went to a bar to watch the aTm vs ok st game. the manager had to change the channel and the sound to the UNC/GT game at aTm's halftime because obviously a bunch of GT fans showed up and outnumbered the 3 people watching my game. so the mgr said we could go into the private room and watch it on their huge DLP screen with surround sound and he bought us a round of drinks and shots... how cool is that? a kick ass room for 3 people cuttin up and gettin rowdy with free drinks on top of that.

Nice! Most of the time they just turn it and screw the three guys over the larger group.

Comment

Working...