X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kenrock
    Fresh Peossy
    • Feb 2007

pool party

ok so here is my question i posted that got lost through translation...
    its going to be my first time down at wmc and i wanted to know how the pool parties work? if they are strictly for guests of the hotels or if they open to the public?? do they get packed to where they won't let people in?? should i get there early or would it be ok getting there half way through it or whatever?? any pointers would help thanx everyone
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

Re: pool party

some of them are strictly invite only. but most are open to the public. some queues might be a little nutty and lenghty in terms of wait time, but those parties are usually fully worth the wait. make sure to check out the Remix hotel. remix mag puts on a big show each year and you always walk away with free stuff. register at www.remixhotel.com they were set up at a pretty posh hotel last year and all the bands and dj's performed by the pool.

Comment

• dante_k
      Addiction started
      • Aug 2005

^^Got my registration in!

Comment

• jeffrey collins
        Not cool enough
        • Jun 2004

Go see Jonathan Peters...even if you don't care for his songs...he has the most INSANE dj set up EVER...the guy uses 4 computers all linked together, drum machines, vinyl, cd's, and synths in his big ass pod he uses. I have photos but the damn book is at a friends home.

Jeffrey Collins: Painter
        My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
        My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• DancingQueen
          AVB FanClub | President
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by dante_k
          ^^Got my registration in!
          Same
          sigpic
          RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
          RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• dante_k
            Addiction started
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by DancingQueen
            Same
            Se ya there Karen!

Comment

Working...