SundaySchool@PawnShop-SteveBug,AdamBeyer,Magda,BillPatrick,EllenAllien, Dinky,Pig&Dan

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skahound
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jun 2004

Re: SundaySchool@PawnShop-SteveBug,AdamBeyer,Magda,BillPatrick,EllenAllien, Dinky,Pig

Originally posted by picklemonkey
    I might've seen someone dead here. I was sitting down with a buddy and there was a dude passed out at the end of the couch we were on. Staff came in 5 min later and saw him, started yelling for him to wake up, poking him, pulling him straight up, dropping him, and the whole time the dude was lifeless. One of his friends showed up and said he was "sleeping" but I watched the staff guy literally drop him 5 times... josh and I didn't want to stay around long enough to see if the dude had a pulse.
    I read someone else's account of what sounds like that same story. The person writing (on another board) complained that the bars closed down for some time and people couldn't even get water.
    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• Miguel
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Oct 2005

Re: SundaySchool@PawnShop-SteveBug,AdamBeyer,Magda,BillPatrick,EllenAllien, Dinky,Pig

bars were closed inside .. not outside

Comment

• Johnson
        Addiction started
        • Dec 2004

wasn't closed full, couldn't get any decent beer in a very early stage of the party.Bud Light sucks

Comment

Working...