• Jun 2004

Re: Made in Pawn Shop VI @ Pawn Shop - Danny Howells

INSANE INSANE INSANE can't miss this for shit

Comment

• TheAudionaut
          Fresh Peossy
          • Feb 2007

I was really diggin the line-up for Mishap @ Nocturnal, but i just don't think i can pass up 9 hours of DH.
          "Electronic music needs to get back to what it's meant to be: music for
          celebrating life and for being yourself within." - Sander Kleinenberg

Comment

• 4wardprogress
            Getting Somewhere
            • Nov 2006

Gonna have to shake off the jet lag and be amazed all night long at this show. Should be one heck of a party

Comment

• plexipr
              Gold Gabber
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Krystyan
              is there anything left to say?
              Yes...this is Danny Howells' EXCLUSIVE Miami gig!!!

Danny Howells returns to Miami for an exclusive 9 hour set at his 6th annual WMC party ? Made in Pawn Shop VI. Miami has always been a special place for Danny and his fans, and was also the city of choice for his contribution to the long-running Global Underground series. This year Danny eschews the Miami madness for this one special party and has chosen Pawn Shop for his exclusive Miami gig. He fondly recalls last year?s Made in Pawn Shop party with a grin, ?Pawn Shop during last year?s WMC was one of the gigs of the year for me. Unlike other Miami clubs, it feels really underground, like a real club, with a crowd that really wants to get into some serious partying!?

With over 15 years of experience, Danny is one of the few DJs on the scene today that truly has a style of his own. With his passion for music and infectious personality, Danny has created a unique, eclectic sound that has established him as one of the top DJs in the world with a hectic touring schedule that constantly takes him around the globe. Danny?s broad musical taste includes anything from jazz to rock, to pop and anything a bit bizarre. He likes to champion his own special tracks and records that nobody else has latched on to and has a way of combining cutting edge grooves with crowd pleasing dynamics that enable him to connect with his audience making him one of the hottest DJs in the world.

His worldwide acclaim has landed in consistently in the DJ Mag?s Top 100 for the last nine years and he is influencing dancefloors everywhere with his recent remixes with production partner Dick Trevor, including a special remix of Bents single 'Waiting for You', Madonna's hit single ?Get Together?, and Marco Bailey "Smooth Drive", which has already been included on Hernan Cattaneo's new Renaissance.

In 2006, Danny completed an album for Azuli Records highly acclaimed ?Choice? series, which received fantastic reviews worldwide. He also launched his Dig Deeper night at The End in London and Panama in Amsterdam. Part of Danny?s DJ philosophy has always been to literally ?dig deeper? into his vast vinyl vault as he explores a broader more experimental selection of tunes new and old. Danny comments, "Dig Deeper allows me to truly be myself. It's about me playing for the whole night without any musical boundaries, and having fun doing it at the same time."

Winter Music Conference 2007
              Made Event presents MADE IT UP
              10 mind-blowing parties in 5 days!

In 1553 AD, Nostradamus predicted that in the year 2007 he would be, ?Gettin? funky, Miami style?

Wednesday, March 21
              Made Event presents Made in Pawnshop VI
              Danny Howells
              ++ Exclusive Miami Appearance ++
              Pawn Shop* (1222 NE 2nd Ave, 305.373.3511)
              11PM-8AM