Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

I CAN'T BELEIVE WE HAVE THIS THREAD ON HERE...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Northern Exposed
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Re: I CAN'T BELEIVE WE HAVE THIS THREAD ON HERE...

Originally posted by sakio pod
    JUST A THOUGHT CAN'T YOU USE THIS SLOT FOR SOMETHING RELATING TO MUSIC.
    I have a turdburger for you.
    I ain't no damn noobie. Bitch.

Comment

• Northern Exposed
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Trancelucent One
      Originally posted by demonAfro
      I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY

I am very happy to have a political forum. This fuckin rocks!! And if anyone doesn't like it...they don't have to come here. I'm not a dj and I can tell you that I rarely entered the Just DJ's section on the old board....so umm yeah if you don't like politics- don't enter!

~Pam
      That's right Pam...some of the members of [ms] have rather stimulating political conversation (myself included) on a regular basis. I for one think that this section is a great idea!

Edit: Damn the Double Post!
      I ain't no damn noobie. Bitch.

Comment

• mixu
        Travel Guru Extraordinaire
        • Jun 2004

Great idea! Where's Sebstence, Cosmo and Civic Zen? May the good times roll...
        Ask me a question...

Comment

• brakada
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

and "hislexicon" hasn't spoken yet, either.
          We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• MJDub
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by brakada
            Yeah he and Jenks always spoke most of my opinions. And what about cock_zen and the always inflammatory _evangelion_? They need to mosey on over here too.
            http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• mingus51
              Getting Somewhere
              • Jun 2004

Pepsi is better than coke, unless you are mixing it with whiskey.

My political contribution

Comment

• Civic_Zen
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mixu
                Great idea! Where's Sebstence, Cosmo and Civic Zen? May the good times roll...
                Have no fear. The Voice of reason is here As for Sebstence, well .... I dunno, let me just say that she is certainly not the person you want to represent your side of the story. I respect her opinion (or do I?) but at least the rest of you make valid points when arguing about how much Bush suxx.

Remember when she said that I should learn to respect other cultures and that Saddam was not only entitled to a Trial, but actually made it seem like the lack of evidence (like the artical said any way) against him was a good thing. Like there is a lack of evidence when we have unearthed only half of the mass graves that we eventually will.

All because I said we should have just killed the bastard.

Originally posted by brakada
                Ya where is that crazy texan.
                "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
                "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
                - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• MJDub
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

LOL! I seriously thought Sebstance was a dude!

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Alpinevpr
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

IMO I think it is a good idea for a political thread. Now when you want to comment on politics everyone knows where to go. Just goes to show that you can't please everyone. WTF are people complaining for?

Comment

• MJDub
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Alpinevpr
                      IMO I think it is a good idea for a political thread. Now when you want to comment on politics everyone knows where to go. Just goes to show that you can't please everyone. WTF are people complaining for?
                      Just to complain and see their own text on the intarweb. :P

Comment

• SickBoy
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

way to go ms. i for one think it's a brillant idea that u have this section.
                        too many complaining but not doing nothing. that's just my two cents no more no less.

Comment

• brakada
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by SickBoy
                          that's just my two cents no more no less.
                          I don't need your freakin money. :wink: but thanks anyway.

well it's been said. You don't like the forum, don't come here. Easy enough.
                          We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• razvan
                            Addiction started
                            • Jun 2004

Bush may not be a leet Dj but he sure is a great progressive dancer:
                            "I don't know what will be used in the next world war, but the 4th will be fought with stones."

Comment

• Galapidate
                              Addiction started
                              • Jun 2004

This is wonderful to have! I'm sick of politic threads getting hijacked in Yakkity Yak.

Comment

• evangelion
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by MJDub
                                ...and the always inflammatory _evangelion_? They need to mosey on over here too.
                                Right here buddy...ready to inflame at a moments notice (go ahead and run with it).

I'm not feeling very political these days...but I'm sure that will change when someone starts the 1,000th thread about...

a. There are no WMDs

b. America is ruining the world by being in Iraq

c. All the soldiers deserve to die (shoutout to SAF)

d. Saddam should not have been removed from power / The world is not a safer place with Saddam out of power

e. Anything else that pisses me off and awakens the sleeping Super Patriot deep inside of me.

I still think my Sports forum idea is better.

Comment

Working...