• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • energizerbunny
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

PVD & Sander K @ Space

Paul Van Dyk and Sander Kleinenberg
    description: Paul Van Dyk, Sander Kleinenberg, Edgar V, Cedric Gervais, and more guests...
    time: 10 PM until sometime the next afternoon.
    cover: $40 before 1 AM presale $50 before 5 AM presale. $60 after 5 AM presale.

www.myspace.com/lisasant
    www.myspace.com/discotecamusic
    www.djmag.ae
    www.bringthebeats.com
  • TheAudionaut
    Fresh Peossy
    • Feb 2007

Re: PVD & Sander K @ Space

Sander on the terrace is just not to be missed during WMC. I'm doing the after 5 because the party won't get jumpin till sunrise anyways.
    "Electronic music needs to get back to what it's meant to be: music for
    celebrating life and for being yourself within." - Sander Kleinenberg

Comment

• superdave
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TheAudionaut
      Sander on the terrace is just not to be missed during WMC. I'm doing the after 5 because the party won't get jumpin till sunrise anyways.
      Agreed. The party is great outside in the morning.
      Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• DancingQueen
        AVB FanClub | President
        • Oct 2005

*drools* would love to check this out!

I REALLY need to get some sort of itinerary going
        sigpic
        RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
        RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Technique 1220
          Fresh Peossy
          • Feb 2007

This is def a not to miss party it is going to be out of control, for those of you who cant make it Im sorry.... See everybody there.. whooooooooo

Comment

• DancingQueen
            AVB FanClub | President
            • Oct 2005

Pre 1am tickets for $40 are all sold out now

Probably won't be going now....expensive cab ride out to have to wait for who knows how long to get in....quite bummed as Sander on the Terrace would have been awesome as would PVD.
            sigpic
            RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
            RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• TheAudionaut
              Fresh Peossy
              • Feb 2007

Sander on the terrace was simply legendary. it was the sickest set i heard at WMC, and the best kleinenberg EVER. he started around 4 AM and didnt stop till 2:30 PM. I dont know what else to say except that Sander is the best, hands down, bar none. This party should not have been missed by anyone for any reason. I ran into desyn masiello on the dancefloor. what a cool guy.
              "Electronic music needs to get back to what it's meant to be: music for
              celebrating life and for being yourself within." - Sander Kleinenberg

Comment

Working...