X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

al gore, hypocrtical bastard.

after watching his movie, and actually loving it and backing the idea.... this disappoints me.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

nothing like blaming everyone else, and making it a huge deal, which it is, but then averaging 20 times more energy consumption than anyone else...

like barbara streisand biching about car pollution while owning 5 vehicles, all larger than a typical SUV.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Re: al gore, hypocrtical bastard.

What takes the piss out of me are those moronic attacks on a guy who's actually making sense. What? He'd be free of criticism when he drives a horse and chariot, living in a clay made hut and hugging at least three trees per day? Ow pulleeeez.

There sure is a valid point in there, but it's oh so easy to shoot the guy who sticks out his neck.

Comment

• asdf_admin
      i use to be important
      • Jun 2004

^^^ You love him and his Global Warming Piss Story. Whateve.
      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• KinKyJ
        Platinum Poser
        • Jun 2004

^^^want a beer?

Comment

• asdf_admin
          i use to be important
          • Jun 2004

lol.

as i tell people all the time, I litter because it makes people happy to pick up trash and think they are saving the world. Why would I want to rob some body of that joy?
          dead, yet alive.

Comment

• superdave
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
            What takes the piss out of me are those moronic attacks on a guy who's actually making sense. What? He'd be free of criticism when he drives a horse and chariot, living in a clay made hut and hugging at least three trees per day? Ow pulleeeez.

There sure is a valid point in there, but it's oh so easy to shoot the guy who sticks out his neck.
            Exactly. And were supposed to ignore that there's no such thing as Global Warming?
            Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• asdf_admin
              i use to be important
              • Jun 2004

There is no Global Warming. It is not even a theory, just an idea.
              dead, yet alive.

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

Global Warming my ass.... have you'll seen how much its fucking snowed.... Portland, Missouri and Northern NY have enough ice to make slushie's for the entire planet
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                Originally posted by ace_dl
                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• day_for_night
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

global warming = more evaporation = more rain/snow

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

^^ while I dont have a phd in global warming, logically, I'm pretty certain rising temperatures will not result in more snow cause its not cold enough to freeze the moisture or rain water on its way down.
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                    Originally posted by ace_dl
                    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• toasty
                      Sir Toastiness
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                        Anyone have Styx livesets?
                        • Jun 2004

If US industry reduced their pollution by even a few percent, it would have far more wide reaching effects.
                        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• Jenks
                          I'm kind of a big deal.
                          • Jun 2004

The earth might be a little cooler if it wasn't for all the hot air coming out of politician's mouths.

Comment

• thesightless
                            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                            • Jun 2004

hey im with kinky, but i was pointing out that it is better to lead through action than talk. i can say im a pacifist on TV, but if im starting bar fights every saturday, how good are my words. so a guy who is embarking on an admirable venture for our planet should at least act as he says.
                            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• day_for_night
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                              ^^ while I dont have a phd in global warming, logically, I'm pretty certain rising temperatures will not result in more snow cause its not cold enough to freeze the moisture or rain water on its way down.

i don't have a phd in it either, but i do have an undergrad in earth & atmospheric sciences. as far as it not being cold enough for snow...global warming is serious at a rate that wouldn't warm the planet up as much as people think. we've only raised the mean temperature by 1 degree centigrade. its still plenty cold enough for snow, despite all the warming, of which a large portion is going into melting polar ice. and at cloud altitude, it is always cold, and it only needs to be just below freezing for the snow to make it to the ground.

Comment

Working...