X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

McCain is in!

i hope this won't be a repeat of 2000....

(edit: i.e. a drastically more conservative candidate, which was then GWB)
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • asdf_admin
    i use to be important
    • Jun 2004

Re: McCain is in!

I love america.
    dead, yet alive.

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

doa imo

Comment

• superdave
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Yes and Dick Cheney will win. Actually, it looks like Giuliani which somewhat surprises me with his marriages and affairs. Personally, I don't care as long as that stuff is behind him and he does a good job managing the country.

I think people appreciate Giuliani after 9/11 and the way he handled things in an emergency situation in NYC. People including me trust him to get us through a similar crisis more than Hillary or Obama. People will ultimately vote who they like and have the most confidence in to lead them. They want to feel safe. Let's be honest, Hillary is a name vote and Obama is like a love crush in the Democratic party that could fade. To be fair, I am curious to hear more from Obama. Even if he doesn't win now, he appears to be someone at the forefront of politics for years to come.
        Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Jenks
          I'm kind of a big deal.
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty
          doa imo
          Yep. Amazing what a few months will do innit? 6 mos ago i figured him a near lock for the Rep. nom.

Comment

• asdf_admin
            i use to be important
            • Jun 2004

This election is going to be ugly.
            dead, yet alive.

Comment

• thesightless
              Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by asdf_admin
              This election is going to be ugly.
              lemee restate that.

This election is going to be fucking retarded and a complete waste of time as we will be voting for a trained ape, a dried up vagina, or a hemoroidal colon
              your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
              download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Jenks
                I'm kind of a big deal.
                • Jun 2004

Nail. Coffin.

Comment

• rubyraks
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

That's what he gets when he continues to support Bush on the war...maybe if he had at least differentiated himself from Bush's war policy in some respects he'd have a chance...

my how far has McCain fallen from the respectful politician he was back in 2000...sad, I actually had respect for him and his ability to speak his mind...and then he let em cut his balls off to fall to the sad bottom that he's now reached. I hope he's proud of himself.
                  "Work like you don't need the money.
                  Love like you've never been hurt.
                  Dance like nobody's watching.
                  Sing like nobody's listening.
                  Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• anonin
                    Juvenile Delinquent
                    • Oct 2005

mccain is done for, dude is mad old and maddd wack, with people like my man obama raising 33.5 million in one month, mccain just dosn't stand a chance.

Comment

• emuler
                      I'm Ignorant.... so sue me!!
                      • May 2007

hey, do something intelligent for the planet vote for Obama.

Comment

• toasty
                        Sir Toastiness
                        • Jun 2004

The hits keep on coming:

Republican Rep. Bob Allen of Merritt Island, whose district includes a large swath of east Orange County, was arrested for soliciting a male undercover police officer for sex in a Titusville park restroom.

Allen was considered to be acting suspicious by police as he entered and exited the men's room three times, according to a Titusville Police report. Moments later, he approached the plainclothes officer and offered to perform oral sex for $20, police said.

Allen faces second degree misdemeanor charges. A seven-year House veteran, the term-limited Allen had been considered a likely Senate candidate next year. He also had been named a co-chairman last spring of Arizona Sen. John McCain's presidential campaign team in Florida.

Police said they realized Allen was a public figure after the arrest.
                        This actually bums me out. I don't agree with John McCain on everything, but I do respect the guy, and he deserves better than to go down in such a utterly pathetic way.

The only good news for his campaign right now is that things are going so badly, it's still newsworthy. As long as he stays on the news, he has a chance to rebuild his campaign. The moment the media stops giving a rip, he's toast. Any press is good press, right? Hard to imagine he's feeling that right now, but Kerry was in a similar (although perhaps not this bad) spot this time in 2003 and ultimately drug his campaign back to a point where he, regrettably, won the nomination.

How do you go from heir-apparent to the GOP nod to this? His campaign team ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Comment

• Yao
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

wow...there's certain periods when you DON'T go round the streets hunting for paid pussy...campaign time is definitely one of those periods
                          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• rubyraks
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty
                            I don't agree with John McCain on everything, but I do respect the guy, and he deserves better than to go down in such a utterly pathetic way.
                            Really, you still respect McCain even after he's gone back on so many of the honest things he'd said in his earlier runs for prez? Kissed Falwell's ass and all and you still have respect for him? In my opinion he's become a complete hypocrite...I'm not even sure what HE actually stands for anymore, but I could tell you through him what the Republican party does.

I used to respect him up until he decided after losing the 2000 nomination to Bush that he was going to become a party player and stopped being the "straight talker" that I respected him for.
                            "Work like you don't need the money.
                            Love like you've never been hurt.
                            Dance like nobody's watching.
                            Sing like nobody's listening.
                            Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• toasty
                              Sir Toastiness
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rubyraks
                              Really, you still respect McCain even after he's gone back on so many of the honest things he'd said in his earlier runs for prez?
                              I do, but primarily because I'm not prepared to wipe away decades of service to the country because he is in election mode and doing the things that politicians think they have to do when they are trying to get elected. It's disappointing, but it's also reality. To be clear:

- I find his cozying up to Falwell et al deeply troubling
                              - I'm disappointed that he has let his principles slide so much in the name of being elected
                              - His position on Iraq is puzzling
                              - I can't see myself voting for the guy now, even if he were able to rekindle his campaign

But...

If I were to meet him in person, I'd still firmly shake his hand and thank him for his service to the country, and I'd mean it.

I'm a bit curious what would have happened to McCain's campaign had he stuck to his guns and run the way he got to be so well-liked in the first place. Instead, he followed the George W. Bush strategy of running right to fire up the conservative base, but there are too many people that are tired of that whole dog and pony show after the last 6 and a half years. I'm not going to bury a good guy for making some horrible political calculations, though.

Comment

Working...