• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cobalt1
    Fresh Peossy
    • Mar 2007

Random Events

Pretext.

I dropped this economics class first year and now, before my final departure from uni, iv taken it again to wrap it up. Needless to say everything seems very basic. Our proff is this cute little Chinese lady that can barely speekah any Inglesh....very sweet...so I often fuck with her. For example Early on in class today I argued for 20min about the utility of elephants vs. cows and the linear correlation between the economic profits of the species in relation to their life expectancy. No matter how absolutely stupid the question she will try her darndest to reply.

The Kicker.

So 30min into class Im talking about my cows and elephants and one of the students answers in a distictly masculin voice. Sounded like a 45 year old trucker that smoked two packs of Marlboro reds before eating lard out of a tin bucket.
    So i look to see who is questioning my divine argument. There it was.
    A 40-45 year old transvestite male, dressed in a floral ensemble so as to say in plain language "i am the girl next door", complete with aged beer belly and Dorothy we're not in
    Kansas anymore shoes. The gentleman...very gentle man, had long wavy hair like a pre-pubescent teen and body hair visible at a good 20 yards. What made this event more interesting is that after ever sentence the teacher completed, this individual had a real-life example of his own to share. The classroom erupted in laughter as more and more people spotted the heman woman...I am almost sure that this person was enjoying the attention, even though it was so negative.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|-|\___
    | [========[\ \\\ \\ \\]>------, |-||''|O\,___
    |._......,,......___________/=||_|__|...o]
    """"'(@)"(@)"""""""""""(@)(@)++++(@)
  • cobalt1
    Fresh Peossy
    • Mar 2007

Random Events

repost

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|-|\___
    | [========[\ \\\ \\ \\]>------, |-||''|O\,___
    |._......,,......___________/=||_|__|...o]