[wmc 2007] Desyn Masiello live @ Hotel Victor (25-March-2007)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YoSel
    Getting Somewhere
    • Sep 2006

Re: [wmc 2007] Desyn Masiello live @ Hotel Victor (25-March-2007)

c?mon people lets start a tracklist.... help me plz.

Comment

• YoSel
      Getting Somewhere
      • Sep 2006

i think this one is real, will be rebroadcasted again on www.justmusic.com in about 3 hours....

Comment

• YoSel
        Getting Somewhere
        • Sep 2006

i think this one is real, will be rebroadcasted again on www.justmusic.com in about 3 hours

sorry its on www.justmusic.fm
        3 hours if someone can check it out to confirm??

Comment

• YoSel
          Getting Somewhere
          • Sep 2006

track10 someone??

Comment

• YoSel
            Getting Somewhere
            • Sep 2006

confirmed its real desyn has confirmed out on justmusic.fm and it will be rebroadcasted in one and a half hours.

Comment

• chuckc
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

^^^^^ wow thats got to be a record....you posted five times in a row. on your own thread

sad that desyn sounds so bad....what happend to his signature sound....

he must be losing it.

Comment

• !Flash!
                Platinum Poster
                • Feb 2005

thanks

Comment

• YoSel
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by chuckc
                  ^^^^^ wow thats got to be a record....you posted five times in a row. on your own thread

sad that desyn sounds so bad....what happend to his signature sound....

he must be losing it.

lol yup kinda sad and yes i think i broke a record lol 5 post in a row in my own treath lol was the rush to know if its real or not ;-P

Comment

• chuckc
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

i surprised its desyn
                    i hope he once again captures the sound the made him who he is....

so much respect for him. just hope its a hickup

Comment

• robprunzit
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

There was alot of confusion about this set and many of the other WMC 2007 sets.
                      AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• djc200
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Sep 2006

Sorry to bring this post back but I just heard this set for the first time this weekend at the Burn Industries Log Cabin party in Killington, VT with Holosound. First, this set is surely Desyn... there's a voice tag that comes in and identifies the set sometime maybe around 20 min... and track @ 36 min is classic SOS.

Second, I have to disagree with you all on this. Desyn is once again #1 on my list after WMC 2007... this set to me is a clear demonstration of his technical range... I for one thoroughly enjoy occasional dj sets which fall clear outside of the norm for an artist. I think it's awesome to see that a musically inclined mind (like Desyn's) can weave in and out of different styles from prog to acid to electro to funk to tech/minimal. Desyn's made his name doing just that, whereby he effectively dodges attempts to categorize or pigeonhole himself into any one particular style.

Big ups to him... always...

My $0.02

Originally posted by chuckc
                        i surprised its desyn
                        i hope he once again captures the sound the made him who he is....

so much respect for him. just hope its a hickup
                        Global Frequencies
                        www.globalfrequencies.com

Comment

• WRM APLE PI
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Jun 2004

anyone know the track he starts teasing in around the 17:45 mark? finally kicks it in around 23:00.

never really got into his sets but i must say this stuff is DOPE!

i keep coming back to this part and each time is better and better.

oh AND the track after that...heavy type around the 25:50 spot.

thanks.
                          peas.

Comment

• jay813
                            Platinum Poster
                            • May 2005

Originally posted by djc200
                            Sorry to bring this post back but I just heard this set for the first time this weekend at the Burn Industries Log Cabin party in Killington, VT with Holosound. First, this set is surely Desyn... there's a voice tag that comes in and identifies the set sometime maybe around 20 min... and track @ 36 min is classic SOS.

Second, I have to disagree with you all on this. Desyn is once again #1 on my list after WMC 2007... this set to me is a clear demonstration of his technical range... I for one thoroughly enjoy occasional dj sets which fall clear outside of the norm for an artist. I think it's awesome to see that a musically inclined mind (like Desyn's) can weave in and out of different styles from prog to acid to electro to funk to tech/minimal. Desyn's made his name doing just that, whereby he effectively dodges attempts to categorize or pigeonhole himself into any one particular style.

Big ups to him... always...

My $0.02

thank you...the sos party this wmc was my favorite of the week...never seen them live and threw it down hard...

Comment

• YoSel
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Sep 2006

can we have a reup for this one? thanks in advance

Comment

• udolph
                                Gold Gabber
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by YoSel
                                can we have a reup for this one? thanks in advance
                                such a bump
                                "The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."

Comment

Working...