X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xeb
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

automatically mark topics read

is there a setting i haven't found yet to automatically change topics to read each time i visit the board (ie, only topics with new posts since i last visited show a marker next to them like on the old version of the board)?

i know i can do it with the "mark topics read button" but just preferred it happening automatically
    www.nigelmarcussen.com
    www.tribalis-totalis.com
  • TomTom
    Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
    • May 2002

Re: automatically mark topics read

That?s not possible on this board...all unread topics stay unread even after you closed the site and re-opened it.

Comment

• xeb
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

thats simply not good enough tom, fix it please

( :wink: ok cheers chief, guess i'll hafta get used to clicking that button)
      www.nigelmarcussen.com
      www.tribalis-totalis.com

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

well Xeb the thing was cookie management with the old board was terrible.....hence once the browser was closed..... it lost all the settings of your seen / unseen topics....

this board has a much better cookie management so you could log in from anywhere and no matter how many times you closed the browser and it still saved your settings....

I know there is a link somewhere to take you to all the new topics since your last visit... you could try that (if I'm not mistaken, its on the portal page)

-e-
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• xeb
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

nothing worse than bad cookie management

www.nigelmarcussen.com
          www.tribalis-totalis.com

Comment

Working...