X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Balanc3
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

TERESA PREDICTS OSAMA 'CAPTURE' BEFORE ELECTION

Not that we didn't already know she is outthere. But this is the octane of gas Kerry is running on at this point. He himself has become a pathological liar in recents weeks. Comeon he first said that Bush plans on sending thousands of national guard troops the week after winning the elction- (when the pentagon already has a rotation schedule set until troops withdraw in '06), and now he is campaigning that Bush is 'likely' to sign the draft into affect (when it was the dems who proposed the draft to deter Republcans from goin to war with Iraq if their sons and daughters had to fight). And now this?!?! Fuck if Osama did showup before the election, Kerry better find himself a nice place to retire.

It is absolute nonsense that is coming out their mouths. I knew they were angry about the loss in 2000, but this is what they promised us- payback... and its downright lies. The worst attack on a president in history- its turned into a school-yard shouting contest rather than a real debate with real issues. They have accused the Republican party for doing things they have done themselves. A strategic game of reverse psychology from a pathetic party of double-standards. TAKE OFF YOUR MONKEY MASK AND SHOW US THE MEAT. I say it- fucking liberal scum.

Who believes any of their nonsense- oh wait, don't tell me its probably [you].
    JourneyDeep .into the sound
  • Balanc3
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: TERESA PREDICTS OSAMA 'CAPTURE' BEFORE ELECTION

And too think this lady was once member of the Republican party, pfffffffffffff- know which way the money goes.

Comment

• mtguru
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

I for one think we already have Osama capture and that Bush is just waiting to annouce at the right time that we have him. When is the last time we have heard anything about Osama? I say in about 2-3 weeks there will be a big annoucement
      To err is human... To correct it before anyone notices is genius.

Comment

• skahound
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jun 2004

I've been saying this for a year and a half now. I wonder if there are lines on this in Vegas because I will throw everything I have on it.
        A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

Although I wouldn't put much of anything past Bush, I've got to say no way on this one. The capture of Osama would be enough to solidify Bush's lead, regardless of when it was revealed -- really, the only way it might not make the election a slam dunk is if he had him and held back on announcing that fact for political reasons. Way too much downside versus a tight spectrum of upside vibe, all of which is on the high end of the spectrum, for Bush to take that risk.

My opinion, anyway.

Comment

• FM
            Wooooooo!
            • Jun 2004

well, why not wait until much closer to the election? That way, should any comments or extra stories surface after the fact, by that point, the election is over.
            FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
            "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
            Facebook!
            A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• toasty
              Sir Toastiness
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by FM";p="
              well, why not wait until much closer to the election? That way, should any comments or extra stories surface after the fact, by that point, the election is over.
              That's a darn good point. I still doubt bin Laden is sitting in a cell somewhere right now, though...

Comment

• Balanc3
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Sheeit... in a jail cell... this is Osama Fucking bin-Laden. If anywhere he would be kickin it on government payroll drinking out of a coconut and soakin up some rays with the finest coke in the world- most likely on a beach somewhere in Hawaii. Or was it Texas?

Anyway its a myth and who really cares. Just irks me that someone would campaign on a myth.

Comment

• superdave
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

I doubt it and this has been speculated by Democrats for some time. Personally, I don't care as long as they capture and preferrably kill the bastard.

Teresa's comments bring negative attention to the campaign imo. It's obvious that Kerry or his wife can't control the crap that comes out of her mouth. I don't see how you can justify voting for a man that can't keep his wife from making stupid comments.
                  Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• digitalghostx
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by superdave";p="
                    I doubt it and this has been speculated by Democrats for some time. Personally, I don't care as long as they capture and preferrably kill the bastard.

Teresa's comments bring negative attention to the campaign imo. It's obvious that Kerry or his wife can't control the crap that comes out of her mouth. I don't see how you can justify voting for a man that can't keep his wife from making stupid comments.
                    Ter-ray-zah has Diarrhea of the mouth, it's too bad money can not by class.

If OBL is captured I think we can all agree that would be great, but I sincerely doubt it's going to be before the election. I think he is either dead or close to it. If he is alive he could be relegated to just watching his own ass, but I think if history is a lesson we will see more of his work again. They planned the attack for years, why would it be different the next time.

Comment

• Morgan
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

I just wrote extactly the same in another thread, uncanny.

Would be a sure way to win the election but rolling out Bin Laden.
                      "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• pacific493
                        Getting warmed up
                        • Jun 2004

Come on folks, this is just defensive politics. If Bush & co. really do have an "October surprise" up their sleeve, this kind of groundwork lets the dems deflate the political impact by saying that it is all about politics.

Comment

• tiddles
                          Encryption, Jr.
                          • Jun 2004

i still wouldn't vote for bush if they got osama.

Comment

• klandestinoz
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Aug 2004

politics sucks and never said true

Comment

• elove
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Jul 2004

Does anyone really believe that a capture that big could be kept quiet. Its almost like saying space aliens exist and the government covered it up.

Comment

Working...