• May 2006

iPhone

anyone thinking about getting one?
  • Digger
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Nov 2004

Re: iPhone

not me....expensive isnt it?
    https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
    All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• NBHproduction
      Getting Somewhere
      • May 2007

yes would love to have it and a diamond ring.....

Comment

• toasty
        Sir Toastiness
        • Jun 2004

would love to, but AT&T doesn't work in my house.

Comment

• Caley Martin
          MCast Resident DJ
          • Oct 2004

I think I shall be... maybe.
          For your aural infusion of Caley:
          http://mcast.mercuryserver.com
          http://soundcloud.com/caleymartin
          http://ultrawizardsword.net
          RA: Caley

Comment

• beanzncheez
            Banned
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty
            would love to, but AT&T doesn't work in my house.
            Be glad. AT&T/Cingular are the worst service provider in the country. They might as well call themselves Sprint.

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

Oh no... you didn't say sprint..... THE most useless/worthless cell phone company
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              Originally posted by ace_dl
              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• beanzncheez
                Banned
                • Jun 2004

I'm surprised they still try to offer service around Southern California. Every single person that I've known who's tried them has canceled and either moved on to T-Mobile or Verizon Wireless. Sprint gets a big from me.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

i have had great service w/ sprint the last 6 years i have had them. i live in a good coverage area for probably every provider, but i think half of it could be the phone also. i have this baby below and it has lasted me for 6 years, same battery and everything. i think that has something to do with it. the iphone looks sweet, but 500-600$ is pricey. but im not going to look for another phone until this one breaks.

Comment

• rainman
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Dec 2005

Originally posted by beanzncheez
                    Be glad. AT&T/Cingular are the worst service provider in the country. They might as well call themselves Sprint.
                    that's funny. say what you will, but fact is they are the largest cellular provider in the US. i hear people complain all day about different carriers for different reasons, usually comes from the service not working where they want it to; which doesn't mean that it sucks. it simply means that it's not feasible for the company to spend the money to construct the tower or lease the space on a tower to put service in an area where they aren't going to make any money. typically every carrier wants to make their customers happy and would love to have service everywhere, but at what cost?

as far as iphone goes, cool phone, but not sure that i will be one of the people to jump out and buy one right off. revolutionary phone - yes, but why would you spend that much money on something that is not even hsdpa?

imo until they show some hsdpa love.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

good reason to holdoff, like most first revision products from apple so they can work out the bugs imo:

Comment

• psylucas911
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Apr 2007

hehe it's a nice phone, nice specifics....BUT take a look at tha battery life....it REALLYsucks
                        www.myspace.com/lucaskoenigg

Comment

• Jenks
                          I'm kind of a big deal.
                          • Jun 2004

i've had cingular for home and multiple business accounts for years now and never had any problems. iphone looks cool, won't be getting one. just need my phone to be slim and make calls, which the rzr does just fine...all the extra stuff is just baggage i don't need.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • May 2006

i had a silver razor thru work and the reception was fuckin total shit at my place where it is populated and alot of traffic, whereas my sprint phone works just great. i think it depends alot on the phone. thats why im keeping my sanyo scp-6400 like the pic above until it breaks. same battery for 6 years and the thing will last for days w/o dying. if it beeps b/c the batt is at zero i can still talk for another hour w/o it shutting down. no wonder why they discontinued the model, no money in customers buying new phones w/ this guy.....

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                              Not cool enough
                              • Jun 2004

we can't forget the one factor that does have something to do with how bad or well of reception you get...the quality of the cell phone. I've got samsung's version of the razor and about the only problems I have with it are sometimes it sounds like someones talking to me through a distortion box..all i do is then call them back and it's fine.

From the way the big cell companies have been catching up with apple and the iphone. I don't think they are going to sell as many as they think.
                              Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                              My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                              My Soundcloud page.

Comment

Working...