X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • markosk
    Fresh Peossy
    • Sep 2004

postings

why the ****** where some postings erased......is that an option available to administrators arbitrarily??and yes I am a newbie as some smartass said.
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

whoaa calm down dude... what happened ??

-e-
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• markosk
      Fresh Peossy
      • Sep 2004

Re: postings

playing mad mostly (sorry about that)...I am just becoming a bit confused about how the "forum" pstings and download situation.

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

look I know what you're doing, you're just burning up the forums with new posts trying to get the downloads link to appear.....

did you happen to read this ??

READ RULE 1.....

We do a lot so members can participate.... not just make mad posts to get to the magical download link..... if you wanna just grab sets, grab soulseek..... I've just deleted 2 new topics that you made in this very forum asking about the quality of your posts and the downloads link....

so chill out and participate like everyone does.... there's more to the site than the sets...

-e-
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• markosk
          Fresh Peossy
          • Sep 2004

Re: postings

ok...got it...

Comment

Working...