So long as you keep your towels off my sunbed i have no probs. :wink:
    "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• digitalghostx
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jul 2004

Re: What do u think about Germans?

Originally posted by Jenks";p="
      well, when you do, you'll be removing Berlin as the most beautiful city you've ever been to, and replacing it with Prague. Trust me.
      I haven't been to Berlin, but having been to Prague, I would say it is probably one of the most beautiful cities on the planet and that's only the beginning. Couple other funny things about the Czech Republic, the country sits on scary nexus of beer and women. Czech beer is one of the finest in the world and Czech women are generally naturals for being models. If that doesn't do it for you, then stay where you are because I don't want you getting in my way when I move there.

Comment

• Jenks
        I'm kind of a big deal.
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by digitalghostx";p="
        I haven't been to Berlin, but having been to Prague, I would say it is probably one of the most beautiful cities on the planet and that's only the beginning. Couple other funny things about the Czech Republic, the country sits on scary nexus of beer and women. Czech beer is one of the finest in the world and Czech women are generally naturals for being models. If that doesn't do it for you, then stay where you are because I don't want you getting in my way when I move there.

AMEN my brotha!!

I would love to move there, and just forget the hassle that is corporate life, and live amongst the czech countryside drinking Slivovice, fine Pilsner, and the juices of lovely czech women! um, i mean, ....yeah, czech rep is cool ..and stuff.

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Hold it guyz, I'm coming with you! Although I don't really like beer, I DO like women...one reason is enough to check out Prague. They'll have wodka or some other strong spirit to getme going, I doubt that'll be a problem.

This night I went to Que Pasa, a Latin night in the Melkweg in Amsterdam. Holy shit...it was crowded with hot latina babes shaking their asses. I think I was in heaven...
          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• brakada
            Gold Gabber
            • Jun 2004

Well, I "love" the Germans. After all, germany was one of the first countries, that supported slovenia's independence when we seperated from Yugoslavia. I like German beer, but I never could learn German. Just can'

Regarding Germany as a country, it is one of the driving forces of the EU and I sure hope the government (whoever will be in power) will be able to maintain a balance between the eastern and the western part of the country.
            We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• PhAntoM MeNaCe
              Getting warmed up
              • Sep 2004

German contributions to the world economically, awesome. Great products. Politically, German Government suck DONKEY DICKS, and when it comes to humanitarian efforts or anything outside of their primary interests, are COMPLETELY INEFFECTIVE, COUNTER PRODUCTIVE, and in many cases are CALCULATING and ILLEGAL. German government continues to CHUM its PLUMS with the ever scandalous United Nations, who are also a JOKE!!!!!
              "when you go to the dentist to get your wisdom teeth pulled out and you wake up after the operation with your pants unzipped, that means you dont have to pay the bill".

Comment

• Yao
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Phantom...I will be able to read what you type WITHOUT THE CAPITALS, okay.

Start using arguments, or stop discussing. It's annoying. You know who also shouted but never gave any arguments?

Hitler.

Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Danil.
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

i don't like Germany but people are people :wink:
                  so i love Germany's car BMW Mercedes Audi...

Comment

• santo26
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

Well I like people from Germany, I have some parner from There and is courious but at work they are very strict, they must know every thing, and they not adventure in things they don?t know, I heard Germany is a great country but quite serious

Comment

• AlienD
                      Getting warmed up
                      • Jun 2004

any country that produces heidi klum is a-ok by me!

Comment

• brakada
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jun 2004

^^^^^^ Agreed 1000%...

Originally posted by PhAntoM MeNaCe";p="
                        German Government suck DONKEY DICKS, and when it comes to humanitarian efforts or anything outside of their primary interests, are COMPLETELY INEFFECTIVE, COUNTER PRODUCTIVE, and in many cases are CALCULATING and ILLEGAL.

How can a government sucks donkey cock and how the hell can someone be ILLEGAL when it comes to humanitarian efforts?

A very constructive comment for and
                        We shall boldly dance, where no man has danced before..."

Comment

• hagen-das
                          Fresh Peossy
                          • Jun 2004

World Cup 2006

speaking of beer. I agree with all the positive comments about Praha - spent a great month there in 1998.

but anyone like Spaten Optimator?

Pilsner Urquel is great and Plzen (where's its brewed) has this like 800 year old museum on the history of beer. pretty cool if you dig museums about beer.

Comment

• Civic_Zen
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jun 2004

I should also add that I've seen a few German movies lately. Run Lola Run, and the Expirement. Both were very interesting movies.
                            "The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus (55-117 A.D.)
                            "That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
                            - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• JBe
                              Fresh Peossy
                              • Oct 2004

love germany as a country. been there. loved it.

Comment

• RuOnPoint
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Aug 2004

I think Germans are cool and I like German cars as well (I own and drive a 911). Most of the Germans I have met are intelligent, great conversationalist, and very friendly. I also know that they very kinky I'm not to familiar with their present day politics, so I can't say anything about that, but I'd love to visit the place sometime.
                                Cheers for all things German and Octoberfest!

Comment

Working...