they should have angelina jolie as she ra
    and....

damn no buff blonde men for he man jajajja

it should be good

Comment

• palmer
      Retired or Simply Important
      • Jun 2004

I'd like to see some original ideas back in hollywood sometime during my life. All these mass market movies are killing me. They blame lack of sales on "the internet" yet they are still making fucking horrible video game movies that just get marketed to hell and back, literally. He-Man?Again? Give me a fucking break. This bullshit is a disgrace to the artform. These guys have no respect.

No dignity. All greed.

/me starts writing script
      todayistomorrow
      art direction | design | animation

Comment

• el presidente Highsteppa
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Civic_Zen";p="
        He is supposed to be working on a Metroid movie as well. Woo must be a busy man these days.
        Metroid movie isn't happening for now (legalities and disputes over the look and feel of the film according to one of the Nintendo staff in Japan), and Spy Hunter will probably be the first project to hit production.
        Score so far: Owned ZoverTard 8 times - twice in one week! Twice more in same weekend.

More than six months later - he's still pissed LOL - check the last visitor - guess who the last visitor is on my profile page.

His newest incarnation this week:♫♫♫♫♫♫

Comment

• TomTom
          Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
          • May 2002

Originally posted by palmer";p="
          /me starts writing script
          [ms] - the Movie? Arnold Schwarzenegger as Encryption and William Dafoe as Beanz would kick ass.

Comment

• skahound
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TomTom";p="
            [ms] - the Movie? Arnold Schwarzenegger as Encryption and William Dafoe as Beanz would kick ass.
            And I think Jib bears a striking resemblance to Paul Reubens.
            A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• evangelion
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Re: He-Man coming to the big screen

As much as I try to dislike anything Dolph Lungren is in (I never forgave him for ruining the original Punisher movie), I actually liked Masters of the Universe.

This really proves that Hollywood is running out of ideas. A Spy Hunter movie, a new He-Man movie, a Metroid movie (which I'm sure will be sick), Resident Evil movies, Alien Vs. Predator, the upcoming Doom movie (starring.....The Rock) and all the comic book movies and remakes. All made from existing entities with established stories and plots. All they have to do is make it as elaborate and dazzling as possible...the hard part has been done for them.

I'm not hating on the movies...I love video games, so naturally I love movies about them (as long as they are half decent). I'm sure John Woo will make this version of He-Man all his own. His over-the-top style should fit ol' Skelator, Duncan and Beast Man just fine. And yes...I hope its a real movie and not some kid fluff.

Comment

Working...