X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • plexipr
    Gold Gabber
    • Apr 2005

Made Event presents ROBBIE RIVERA @ Pacha NYC - Friday, November 30th

Made Event presents of Miami's true legends ROBBIE RIVERA at Pacha NYC on Friday, November 30th, 2007.

Over the years, Robbie has been one of the most in-demand producers in the world. From his original productions “Girlfriend”, “Float Away”, “Your Mistake”, and many others, to his remix work with artists such as Faithless, Felix Da Housecat, Madonna, Kylie, Ferry Corsten, Moloko, Sonique, Gabriel and Dresden, Sinead O'Connor, Victoria Beckham, Ricky Martin, Santana, Bob Sinclar and Pink.

His DJ sets contain an infectious blend of tough sexy grooves with electro tinges - an aural treat you can catch on his Juicy Show Saturday nights from 10pm-Midnight on XM Satellite Radio (BPM Channel 81). The demand for his sound keeps Robbie on a continuous world-tour diary resembling an airport departure board. His music has recently packed-out dance-floors in Ibiza, Barcelona, Japan, Poland, Puerto Rico, Los Angeles, Chicago, London, Italy, Tunisia, Canada, Moscow, Vienna, and of course his hometown of Miami. Now, Juicy returns to the city that never sleeps for this special extended DJ Set.

Friday, November 30th
    Made Event presents

JUICY NY

ROBBIE RIVERA

PACHA NEW YORK
    618 West 46th St
    New York, NY 10036
    For VIP Table Service: 212.209.7500
    Doors open at 10PM, 18+ with Valid I.D.
    $20 Advance Tickets www.ticketweb.com while supplies last
    www.pachanyc.com

Tickets also available at
    Rebel Rebel 319 Bowery, NYC 212.989. 0770
    Dancetracks, 91 E 3rd St NYC 212.260.8729
    Event Info 917.723.9381

www.made-event.com
    www.robbierivera.com
    www.myspace.com/robbierivera
    www.juicymusic.net
    www.myspace.com/thismusicisjuicy
    www.pachanyc.com

Made Event NYC Upcoming Events
    November 30 Robbie Rivera @ Pacha NYC
    December 7 Mauro Picotto & Sander van Doorn @ Webster Hall
    December 14 Cosmic Gate & Second Sun (Live) @ Webster Hall

About Made Event
    The Made Event team, headed by Mike Bindra and Laura De Palma, is committed to excellence in the programming, promotion, and production of electronic dance music events. They continually bring a world-renowned caliber of entertainment into a variety of distinctive and innovative venues, and seek to push the limit of expertise in their field. With over 20 years of combined experience, and over 300 successful events produced in New York City and at Winter Music Conference, Made Event is an industry leader.

www.madeevent.comAbout Made Event
    The Made Event team, headed by Mike Bindra and Laura De Palma, is committed to excellence in the programming, promotion, and production of electronic dance music events. They continually bring a world-renowned caliber of entertainment into a variety of distinctive and innovative venues, and seek to push the limit of expertise in their field. With over 20 years of combined experience, and over 300 successful events produced in New York City and at Winter Music Conference, Made Event is an industry leader.

www.madeevent.com
    DANCE LOCAL THINK GLOBAL
  • AntonyM
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Re: Made Event presents ROBBIE RIVERA @ Pacha NYC - Friday, November 30th

Bust out the chedda
    Originally posted by Shpira
    So came back last night...
    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
    Originally posted by Illuminate
    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...