X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • deusdeus
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jan 2008

Re: John Digweed @ Vagabond

What an amazing night! Hernan has a nice opening set, but tonight was all Digweed.

Definately one of the most amazing sets I've ever heard in my life. Nothing but BOMBS, all night, one after another! God, I don't even know how to describe it, it was just mind-blowing.

Unfortunately, Hernan held back on the progressive. I truly think he was showing respect to Digweed, opening for him, and not going all out. I thought his set in Vegas last year was much better, (not that his set at Vagabond wasn't good, it just didn't have much progressive) and we all know he has the tracks to lay down if he wants to. IMO, he didn't want to 1-UP Digweed on John's own night. He did a VERY good job of building up propper for Digweed with that minimal/electro-ey stuff (I'm not too good with the genres), with Digweed starting off his set with the same sort. Then after the first hour he just layed down progressive bliss, and I spent the rest of the night listening to one track after another in total disbelief.

I find it hard to believe there was a better party, musically at least, at WMC this year.

Comment

• Dj Lunchtray
      Getting Somewhere
      • Mar 2008

Re: John Digweed @ Vagabond

Totally. Hernans set was great, and it led right up to whatever the hell it was that digweed did in there. I still can't figure it all out. what a great fookin set. most definitely the best thing that happened at wmc.
      Remember, pain is just weakness leaving the body, keep dancing.

Comment

Working...