X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ibizan
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Re: Steve James - Official Announcement

OMG I just read this! this is SOO sad!! he was such a nice guy!!

why do the good people leave us sometimes??

can anyone tell me the cause of death?

R.I.P. dear Steve

Comment

• Micko
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2004

RIP Steve

Comment

• fsukimg
        Fresh Peossy
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by scifi pi

I hope to meet some of you that take the time to come. We will be leaving on Friday afternoon from Pensacola to drive down and will be picking up Steve Graham in Tampa for the service on Saturday morning.
        I'll be there, I can be a little shy though. Is anyone bringing anything? I don't really want to arrive empty handed.

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
          Addiction started
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by fsukimg
          I'll be there, I can be a little shy though. Is anyone bringing anything? I don't really want to arrive empty handed.
          Four of us are traveling down from Pensacola and bringing Steve Graham, so please don't be shy. We have been told not to bring anything. They have tons of family friends who are taking care of that.
          UFUCKINGCUNTCHA!!!!R.I.P. Jib!

Comment

• DancingQueen
            AVB FanClub | President
            • Oct 2005

Can someone please say goodbye to Steve for me. Please tell him that I love him and miss him terribly....I wish more than anything I could be there

RIP my friend.....I will hold you in my heart forever xoxo
            sigpic
            RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
            RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
              Addiction started
              • Aug 2008

We went to the Memorial on Saturday. It was one the hardest things I have had to do in my life. There were about 75-100 people there throughout the day. Again, showing that Steve was loved by everyone. It was very nice they had a video streaming pictures, other photos, and a book that you could record personal stories. People also got up and either read poems or told stories. It was extremely emotional.

We went and represented FSM and MS. We told many of his family about the Mercury Server Board and how many people on there loved him. We also told them about the music and how talented he really was. Many requested information about both.

We just want you to know that even though most of you were not able to attend, we brought you in spirit with us. It confirmed to me that Jib gave so much of himself there just wasn't enough for him.

I miss him so much and there will be a part of my heart forever missing. But I do feeling him smiling down on me.

Em
              UFUCKINGCUNTCHA!!!!R.I.P. Jib!

Comment

• Kamal
                Administrator
                • May 2002

Steve Graham sent me a photo that Megan took at the memorial (of all of Jibs pictures on there), was really beautiful.
                www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                Originally posted by ace_dl
                Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• megan love
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jan 2005

kamal, i'm glad steve forwarded that pic to you. i wish you guys could've made it. it was beautiful to hear all the nice things that people had to say about our jibby.

this weekend was definitely very emotional for all of us who went. but like em said, it was also very nice to see so many people who came to show their love for steve. everyone was very welcoming and open to us. definitely made us feel at home, and part of the family.

it was great to meet his dad and step mom. they're both such sweet people. and they even said they're gonna try to make it up here this weekend for our memorial for steve. dave, it was really nice to meet you too. it helped to have someone else there from the ms family.

i thought this weekend might make things a little easier ... bring some closure, that sort of thing. but it hasn't really done that yet. i guess the only thing that can do that is time. i'm still heartbroken over it all.

Comment

• Bender420
                    Tickle me Elmo!
                    • Jun 2004

glad to hear how things went. i think this weekend will really help give a little closure! see y'all friday.
                    Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• megan love
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jan 2005

Comment

• asquare
                        Fresh Peossy
                        • Jan 2006

I am glad you guys took the time to go down there, i REALLY wish i could have had the opportunity to make it..... this whole ordeal has been hard on me i can only imagine what you guys @ fsm crew and here @ ms must be going through.... you ALL are in my prayers !!!! <3 u megan @ ALL the rest of you guys...... peace, ONE

Comment

• lilsensa
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Jun 2004

RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• fsukimg
                            Fresh Peossy
                            • Nov 2008

I'm super shy - but I'm definitely glad I went. It was really nice to see how many people were there to support all his family and friends. I started to go up to the table, but got emotional and figured that was a good time to leave. Very nice meeting you guys that were there, I can see why he talked so highly about everyone. xoxo

Comment

• lilsensa
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

^^Thanks for coming. I'm sure Steve was feeling the love that day for sure.
                              RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• dusk
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

Oh no.. I can't believe it. I haven't stopped by since October and now I read this

Steve was one of the few people that I connected with on MS. Having never met him yet I felt the connection.. how unexpected. I always thought that I was the biggest Digweed fan until Steve. And he always shared all his sets with me on soulseek as I was always playing catch up. I'll miss reading his mostly quirky posts. What an awesome guy... I have no idea what happened, its seems so sudden, my prayers go out to his family... blessing always Jibbers!

For some strange reason I remember the time Steve posted a pic of his CD collection... there were stacks and stacks of CDs...
                                ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

Working...