Sasha & Digweed - Live @ Club Mansion, Florida [WMC] - 27-March-2008 [6 hour Set]

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chunky
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jan 2006

Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live @ Club Mansion, Florida [WMC] - 27-March-2008 [6 hour Set]

Bumping this until we sort the rodent problem out
    Originally posted by res0nat0r
    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• funkykarma
      Gold Gabber
      • Jan 2006

Re: Sasha & Digweed - Live @ Club Mansion, Florida [WMC] - 27-March-2008 [6 hour Set]

I was in paradise when I read the thread title, then I read that tracklist, defo 2007....this year they've bounced off each other just perfectly....apart from the Spring tour, that Inox set was massive....but I'm not an ungrateful bastard, thanks for the link, sweet!

Comment

• itsjung
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

its tough to say actually whether its 2007 or 2008.

sashas 2007 essential mix didnt come until August -which is when he started dropping coma, mongoose, silverlake pills. was he already playing these back in march of 2007? doubt it...but it very well could be!

also, i went to a S&D gig last year for new years eve (2007) where he was still playing mongoose. so i wouldnt be surprised that he played it during WMC of 2008, since its a big tune.

i know for sure one thing, if that track comes up, that valentino k mix of nathan fake outhouse. then its 2007 for sure. im 1 hour into it, still tryna decide

Comment

• funkykarma
          Gold Gabber
          • Jan 2006

Yeah but this is March 2008, just about when they were doing their Spring Tour, so a lot of the choons from there should feature here....I do have a set from of theirs from the Mansion last year, trying to track it down and see whether this is an extended version...

Comment

• chunky
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jan 2006

Could be a fake then

Comment

• dark_sign
              Getting warmed up
              • Sep 2006

Its fake for sure.

Comment

• chunky
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • Jan 2006

Yeah the tracks IDed where more from the 2nd half of 2007. I think this is a fake.

Comment

• Homegrove
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

Plus the mixing is horrible.

Could be Sasha struggling with beatmixing again as Maven was busted WMC 2008.
                  Forward thinking house music

Comment

• itsjung
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

it could be a fake? hmmmmmmm

Comment

• Jewel
                      Getting warmed up
                      • May 2007

absolutely set of the year i hope later have here full tracklist

Comment

• stereokind
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Apr 2007

fake fake fake fake!!!!! i was there they didn't play this shit....

Comment

• Jewel
                          Getting warmed up
                          • May 2007

113:00 Deadmau5-Not Exactly (Original Mix)

Comment

• Jewel
                            Getting warmed up
                            • May 2007

the first hour i think sasha style but after really not s&d style the set

Comment

• stereokind
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Apr 2007

its a fucking fake dont waste time, the mixing is horrible the transition does not exist and the tracklist very old compare to what they play at the wmc... those track are still so dificult to find this very comercial all realeased tracks... this a bad joke....

Comment

• itsjung
                                Getting Somewhere
                                • Jun 2004

yeah its definitely fake.

Comment

Working...