X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kimpossible
    Getting Somewhere
    • Oct 2007

[listed] WMC Tikki Boat Party Series :: Lee, Bug & Anja, SOS

Thursday, March 26th, 5 hour boat party, 3 pm – 8 pm (Sunset affair)

To kick off the series, listed & Resonant Vibes, will be teaming up to deliver the highly anticipated sunset adventure with Captain Lee Burridge for his main showcase during Conference at “The Leeeeky Tikki” on Thursday, March 26th. Recently voted the #10 DJ in the World by Resident Advisor, this will be Lee's only headlining performance in Miami, setting the stage for a wobbly maiden voyage. listed resident Mike Khoury will be performing the honorable opening duties.

More party details at www.theleeeekytikki.com

Ticketing information will be sent via our mailer in the coming weeks. Please sign-up at www.leeeekytikki.com to get listed! The boat capacity is 150 people, so we expect this one to sell out!

Friday, March 27th, 5 hour boat party, 5:30 am – 11:30 am (Sunrise Affair)

The series continues at sunrise on Friday, March 27th when listed joins forces with Resident Advisor to offer a unique experience for the second consecutive year to give us "The Freaky Tikki". Not only is Pokerflat’s label head Steve Bug back for his second trip, but Anja Schneider, Mobilee Records’ front-woman, will also be on board, making this one of the most high-profile parties of WMC 2009. listed resident Dory will be handling the warm up.

More party details at www.thefreakytikki.com

Ticketing information will be sent via our mailer in the coming weeks. Please sign-up at www.thefreakytikki.com to get listed! The boat capacity is 150 people, so we expect this one to sell out!

Friday, March 27th, 5 hour boat party, 4 pm – 9 pm (Sunset)

Finally, one of the most talked about events over the past two conferences is back to anchor the Tikki Boat Party Series on Friday, March 27th: “Twilight on the Tikki”. Sailing on the successes of their recent Balance CD release and SexonSubstance label, S.O.S also known as Desyn Masiello, Demi & Omid 16B has grown into one of the hottest tickets during the conference. This ship launches at 4pm, returning to shore at 9pm, with listed resident Naveen G setting the tone for this sunset affair. More party details at www.twilightonthetikki.com.
    More Details @ www.twilightonthetikki.com

Ticketing information will be sent via our mailer in the coming weeks. Please sign-up at www.twilightonthetikki.com to get listed! The boat capacity is 150 people, so we expect this one to sell out!

Press & Media: jay@listedproductions.com

are u listed?
    Last edited by kimpossible; February 27, 2009, 09:58:46 PM.
  • tonig357
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2007

Re:[listed] WMC Tikki Boat Party Series :: Lee, Bug & Anja, SOS

i just bought lee's tikki boat party ticket...woohoo!!

Comment

• AntonyM
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2004

Re:[listed] WMC Tikki Boat Party Series :: Lee, Bug & Anja, SOS

That SOS show will destroy
      Originally posted by Shpira
      So came back last night...
      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
      Originally posted by Illuminate
      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...