X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Random dilhema

I think telling a therapist is likely at some point.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• KiwiTollway
      Platinum Poster
      • Jan 2014

Originally posted by MJ
      Even though you don't know for sure it's quite obvious what has happened to you.

Honestly, if no one could find out, would you tell anyone?
      It's your life & your body, you drank the alcohol all by yourself & you know what happened on some level & allowed it (unless you think someone drugged your drink); Regardless, it's done, is a past experience, so let yourself off the hook, hope for the best, and move on to new days ahead. My unsolicited advice is to be a little less reckless in the future.

Seeing now from your birthday wishes you have a wife, I suggest you go get tested and protect your wife until you get the results. I would mention to the dr (if I were in your shoes) that you've had unprotected, risky..... well, you know so they run all the necessary tests. Good luck.

Comment

• MJ
        Here since 2002
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KiwiTollway
        It's your life & your body, you drank the alcohol all by yourself & you know what happened on some level & allowed it (unless you think someone drugged your drink); Regardless, it's done, is a past experience, so let yourself off the hook, hope for the best, and move on to new days ahead. My unsolicited advice is to be a little less reckless in the future.

Seeing now from your birthday wishes you have a wife, I suggest you go get tested and protect your wife until you get the results. I would mention to the dr (if I were in your shoes) that you've had unprotected, risky..... well, you know so they run all the necessary tests. Good luck.
        Thanks but you're a bit late with the little less reckless advice. I spent 20 years doing exactly the opposite of that, ask some of the guys on this board.. you could even ask John Digweed, he told me to "Fuck off"

This wasn't me trying to be incognito, this was a question I was asked many moons ago. When I answered if I would or would not tell anyone his response was priceless.

So, would you or would you not tell anyone?
        mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• nelinho
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by MJ
          Thanks but you're a bit late with the little less reckless advice. I spent 20 years doing exactly the opposite of that, ask some of the guys on this board.. you could even ask John Digweed, he told me to "Fuck off"

This wasn't me trying to be incognito, this was a question I was asked many moons ago. When I answered if I would or would not tell anyone his response was priceless.

no and no I won't go camping with you if that is your next question.

Comment

• nelinho
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Sep 2011

is the spelling for this thread the US variant also?

Comment

• MJ
              Here since 2002
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by nelinho
              no and no I won't go camping with you if that is your next question.
              Boom, there it is, the money shot.
              mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• nelinho
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Sep 2011

MJ is a very bad man.

Comment

• KiwiTollway
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jan 2014

Originally posted by MJ

You're asking rhetorically then? I believe I answered... I would tell my Dr. Beyond that, it depends on if I were married or not. I mean, who's "anyone?" No, I wouldn't tell just anyone, I think that's rather obvious.

If this is an inside joke, never mind my comments -- still feeling like the newbie.

(Yea the spelling of this thread is incorrect U.S. wise... it's "dilemma")

Comment

Working...