X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

good for the saudi people, fuck you saudi royal family

some dissident that now lives in london, called for peaceful demonstrations against the monarchy that is the saudi royal family. before the people could even get to the protest, they were arrested by the saudi police. a fucking shame that people in the world cant voice thier opinions. the only thing that should you shouldnt be allowed to say is the the things that security relies on. (i.e. the names of a CIA agent etc.) but these fucking morons who are destroying the world view of the middle east should all be put on a spaceship and sent to the moon.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • cosmo
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

The tyrannical regimes will eventually topple. It's only a matter of time.

Comment

• mixu
      Travel Guru Extraordinaire
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by cosmo
      Not when they're propped up by the West...
      Ask me a question...

Comment

• cosmo
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by mixu
        Originally posted by cosmo
        Not when they're propped up by the West...
        And China.... And Italy.... And Japan.... And Germany...

You mean 'does buisness with', not propped up. They were the most powerful family to begin with.

It will be dealt with in time.

Comment

• DragonFire
          Addiction started
          • Dec 2004

I agree that it's going to be hard to bring democracy (true democracy) in Saudi the royal family is very well connected and has secured itself very well against any rebellions .. as always if anything happens it calls for help from outside .. but i see some some real drastic changes in teh middle east in the upcoming decade or two
          Don't Immitate ... Innovate

Comment

• DragonFire
            Addiction started
            • Dec 2004

o and about that rebellions have made this channel that displays all the dirty hiden shit about the royal family but oftenly it's cut and no real faces of people could be shown there .. but again someday light is gonna show
            Don't Immitate ... Innovate

Comment

• Yao
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Cosmo...most people count Europe among the West...including me.

The West is still trading and making deals with the Saudi's, so I don't expect that situation to change soon.
              Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• cosmo
                Gold Gabber
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Yao
                Cosmo...most people count Europe among the West...including me.

The West is still trading and making deals with the Saudi's, so I don't expect that situation to change soon.

Of course, but usually they mean the United States as 'The West'. Specifically in these cases, being that we are fighting groups in the middle east.

Comment

• mixu
                  Travel Guru Extraordinaire
                  • Jun 2004

If I meant to say the US then I would have said the US... I specifically said the West because it's hardly fair to single out the US when they're all at it.

And 'doing business with' is pretty much the same as 'propping up' in this case ? Saudi Arabia is the world's largest producer of oil and has one of the world's worst human rights records but you don't see any of the G8 countries kicking up too much fuss. They'll only step in if things start looking unstable and that won't happen if people can't even express opinions without getting locked up.
                  Ask me a question...

Comment

Working...