X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • |Thrax|
    Platinum Poster
    • Mar 2007

Re: i never went to art school

This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
    Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• |Thrax|
      Platinum Poster
      • Mar 2007

added more... i have a queue of 35 updates.. and im going to add more everyday.. so ill have a nice backlog..

Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. It's where your interests connect you with your people.
      This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris

Comment

• jenaro.biz
        Fresh Peossy
        • Dec 2009

nice pics |thrax|, and I am glad that u never went to art school, neither did I

Comment

• |Thrax|
          Platinum Poster
          • Mar 2007

sweet! yay for not wasting money on "learning"

you can't, you just have to show people how to think.. .. and they learn for themselves.

-Chris

Comment

• jeffrey collins
            Not cool enough
            • Jun 2004

Nice videos Chris. Too bad you can't hook up a set of headphones to the camera to check on how it is sounding. It's wild hearing it one way and then you tilt the camera a bit a WOAH way more high end. I dare not even bother with the HD videos. As I had to go back down to old DSL.
            Jeffrey Collins: Painter
            My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
            My Soundcloud page.

Comment

Working...