X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Netflix/Vuze to PS3

I gather that Vuze now allows you to beam movies and other content to other devices around the house that are on your network. Has anyone tried this yet with a PS3?

I don't have a PS3, but I need to replace the computer attached to my TV that I use for media anyway, and was thinking it might be cheaper to just buy a PS3 since I need a Blu-Ray player anyway, and they just added Netflix streaming (anyone have any experience with that, either?). If this will also allow me to play content on a PS3 that's attached to my TV, there's really no reason to spend the extra to get an entire system and hey, it plays games, which will be great in the unlikely event I ever have time to play games again...
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Netflix/Vuze to PS3

Playstation just implemented this functionality two weeks ago. I haven't tried it but I recommend the PS3 purchase! It does everything. It's a computer, a game station, a blu-ray player, etc. And it plays COD6

This week Netflix started mailing out the disc needed for Playstation 3 owners to use the movie and television streaming service on their consoles.

Comment

Working...