• Show
Clear All
  • coleby761
    Are you Kidding me??
    • May 2008

Re: Tiger Woods

Originally posted by chunky
    Exactly why tie yourself down

Chunky to quote my man lilsensa I sure hoped you "slayed" those two.... or at least each other.

Comment

• fuctuup
      Addiction started
      • Aug 2007

Agreed. Tiger should have never got married. I don't know to many men that would tell a beautiful woman to go home, i'm married, especailly if she was throwing it on you. Truth is he could have any chick alive. Don't get me wrong, Elin is a stunner, but he has a ton of them that want some of the pie. Very low percentage he could stay faithful forever given is status.
      "Dance to the \'ri-them\, to the \'ri-them\, to the \'r`im\"

Comment

• chuckc
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

i was a huge tiger fan and have lost tons of respect for him. he has only been married 3 or 4 years and he has been having affairs almost that whole time.

i agree with everyone he is an idiot for getting married in the first place. jeter hooks up with all kinds of women and nobody has an issue with him becaus he isn't married. its not a problem when ur single.

i feel more bad for his wife and his two young kids...she just gave tiger two kids and this is how his azz repays her. if i was her i would divorce him and get 300 million. works out good for him too cuz he can bang any slut that he wants

it was in our local paper today that he has paid at least 1million to one of his mistresses Rachel Uchitel to be quiet and deny he had a relationship with her. lmao..wonder how many others he has had to pay off.

Comment

• dusk
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by johnnyboy
          from espn.com

"tiger is going to court today to change his name to... Cheetah woods"
          rotfl
          ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• dusk
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chuckc
            i was a huge tiger fan and have lost tons of respect for him. he has only been married 3 or 4 years and he has been having affairs almost that whole time.

i agree with everyone he is an idiot for getting married in the first place..
            Ditto...

Comment

• dusk
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chunky
              It don't matter how fit your bird is, eventually you will fancy some different gravy
              From a guys point of view, I guess what you are saying, is that a man is incapable of staying faithful ?

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

I think there's a certain level of naivety going on in this thread...

...the percentage of men who hold the kind of power Tiger holds...

...forget it, what's the point .

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• chuckc
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by floridaorange
                  I think there's a certain level of naivety going on in this thread...the percentage of men who hold the kind of power Tiger holds...

its not naivety

dont get married then if you want to f*ck around with women and not get bashed in the media!!

he deserves all of the negative press....dont forget most of his wealth (90% of it) is based off endorsments....

mostly got those endorsments was because of his great atheltic ablity but more importantly was his squeeky clean image

i was a huge tiger fan but its very disapointing his extreme level of messing around he was doing especially considering he is a newlywed with two young children. the guy is a moron, he had everything going for him.

Comment

• fuctuup
                    Addiction started
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by floridaorange
                    I think there's a certain level of naivety going on in this thread...

...the percentage of men who hold the kind of power Tiger holds...

...forget it, what's the point .
                    Tiger does seem to have a lot of power because of who he is but IMO Elin is prettier than most of the women in this world. So why would he mess it up? Total dumbass. it remains to be seen how this will affect him mentally.

Comment

• chunky
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by chuckc
                      mostly got those endorsments was because of his great atheltic ablity but more importantly was his squeeky clean image
                      The media like to tout this idea that the these endorsements come because of a squeaky clean image but this is nonsense, they don't give a fuck. This excuse was used on David Beckham, Gordon Ramsay and Kate Moss. None of them have suffered by a result of it. Richard Bacon was another
                      Originally posted by res0nat0r
                      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
                        Platinum Poster
                        • May 2008

Re:

I was quite suprised at first but, sadly, typical behavior of celebrities & sports figures.

On that note...

What does Tiger's wife like to do at 2 in the morning?

Go clubbing!

Comment

• fuctuup
                          Addiction started
                          • Aug 2007

Re:

Originally posted by Michael^Heaven

On that note...

What does Tiger's wife like to do at 2 in the morning?

Go clubbing!
                          Lol. I think Tiger was out clubbing that night and his wife smelled another chickies perfume on him and beat his ass. Weird he hasn't showed his face. Apparently number 5 has come forward and get this, she is a waitress at Perkins which is a pancake house. I guess he tries to fish in every pond.

Comment

• Michael^Heaven
                            Platinum Poster
                            • May 2008

Re:

It just doesn't stop!

WINDERMERE, Fla. -- Orange County firefighters responded to a medical call at the residence of Tiger Woods on Tuesday morning.

The call was received at 2:36 a.m.

A radio log showed an adult woman was transported to Health Central Hospital in Ocoee. The log also showed the patient initally refused transport, but was later listed as an advanced life support patient.

Video from the hospital showed a middle-age woman being removed from an ambulance on a stretcher and taken through an emergency entrance.

Health Central is the same hospital where Woods was taken after his crash on Nov. 27.

A black Cadillac Escalade was seen leaving the hospital shortly after the ambulance arrived there. The tag on the Escalade was similar to the one involved in Woods' crash.
                            Stay in the know with the latest Orlando news, weather and sports. Get the top stories and all the scores from the team at WESH.

Comment

• fuctuup
                              Addiction started
                              • Aug 2007

I gets more interesting by the day. I hope she leaves his ass. His golf career is going to take a big it. I can just see him at each tourney on the first tee, the fans booing him. That can't be good when golf is 90% mental.

Comment

• lilsensa
                                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                                • Jun 2004

OD????

RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

Working...