• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Huggie Smiles
    Anyone have Styx livesets?
    • Jun 2004

Rashad Rampage

who ya got?
    ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

• Kiff
    Getting Somewhere
    • Oct 2006

Re: Rashad Rampage

Though I like Rampage, at this point in his career, I think that Rashad will prove to be too quick for him. Evans by unanimous decision.
    “Only those who attempt the absurd...will achieve the impossible. I think...I think it's in my basement... Let me go upstairs and check.” - MC Escher

Comment

• Homskillet
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

NO way... rampage!! As much respect as Evans gained from me after TUF, I don't see him winning this fight.

Anything can happen in this game though...
      https://soundcloud.com/dahlheim/shadynasty-tres-final

Comment

• fuctuup
        Addiction started
        • Aug 2007

Although Rashad is a class act in and out of the ring, I think Rampage will take him, but like Homeskillet said "anything can happen in this game". Be interesting to see if Bisping can come out of his slump losing the last two out of three. Sanchez is on this fight card as well, he is an animal although Penn beat him down pretty good.
        "Dance to the \'ri-them\, to the \'ri-them\, to the \'r`im\"

Comment

• Kiff
          Getting Somewhere
          • Oct 2006

Like I said:
          Find the latest UFC event schedule, watch information, fight cards, start times, and broadcast details.

knew Rampage wouldn't win. You can't be out filming an A-Team movie and expect to be ready to fight someone that is of the calibur of Evans.
          “Only those who attempt the absurd...will achieve the impossible. I think...I think it's in my basement... Let me go upstairs and check.” - MC Escher

Comment

• fuctuup
            Addiction started
            • Aug 2007

^ agreed he looked rusty. What a surprise with Diego losing and how about the duffy knock out?

Comment

• MusicJatt
              Platinum Poster
              • Aug 2004

I had Rampage ... he should of won it in the 3rd, he made 2 very costly mistakes.

1. why did he follow him to the ground and end up in Rashad's half guard.

2. when they got back to their feet, why didnt he stalk him at all, he gave him way too long to recover.

that being said, Rashad was so well prepared, quicker and more explosive then ever. John Chaimberg and company really outdid themselves. However, I'm not feeling the whole Greg Jackson shoot, smother and not finish approach to winning. If your going to change tactics please, please, please as fan change the way Shogun did. Came in and knocked the snot out of Lyoto. Mind you one of the best counter fighters in history.

Rampage needs to get a new camp. Wolf's was good when he had legal problems in the U.S. Why stick around on probation ? He's 31 and is in the top 5 in a growing division. The new guys like Rogerio, Jon Jones etc make the ladder longer and more difficult the longer he waits. Where do u think he should go ?

AKA has no 205ers, Couture, Tompkins, ATT, Arizona combat, Siyotong and Kevin Kearns, Kearns would go for it, to one up Chaimberg? Rob Garcia in SD ?

Comment

• fuctuup
                Addiction started
                • Aug 2007

How about Mike Russow knocking the steriod freak out? Man Russow took Todd Duffee's best shots and as always those big muscle bound guys get tired fast. Man what a chin that guy has (a chin of steal).

Comment

• Homskillet
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

i stand corrected... Surprising!
                  https://soundcloud.com/dahlheim/shadynasty-tres-final

Comment

• mikenytola
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jun 2004

I almost shat myself when Duffee got KO'ed. Wasn't overly impressed with the Rashad vs. Rampage fight. Kind of played out like I thought it would.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                      I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                      • Mar 2008

so is rampage done? wats the deelo?
                      (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• mikenytola
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jun 2004

Who knows. He seems to get stressed too much about everything with fighting, and he hates training. He hasn't really done that great at all in the UFC imo. Rashad I can see actually working his way back up.

Comment

• dig72
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Nov 2004

Rampage isn't going to get any better as a fighter imo. What you see is what you get. And that is, a one dimensional fighter.

I was and still am a big fan of his, even back in the Pride days. But the game has changed and he unfortunately hasn't.

He has a few good fights left in him but none of those will be for the title.

Rashad is quick, elusive and has very strong take down skills. But there's is only so much running around you can do before you're going to get clipped. He got caught with Silva, and also by Rampage. Luckily for him both Silva and Rampage were too tired to finish him off.
                          “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                          Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

Working...