X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikenytola
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Fedor vs Werdum

Looks like somebody got careless. I wonder if Fedor is going to be more open to spread out a little bit more now instead of sheltering himself within Strikeforce.
  • dig72
    Gold Gabber
    • Nov 2004

Re: Fedor vs Werdum

^ Yep, way too careless and didn't show any respect at all, to Werdums dangerous and skillful ground game, especially after Werdums first arm bar attempt.

Don't think Fedor will let that happen again in a rematch.
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• mikenytola
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Here's a good breakdown of the fight by the Gracies.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
        I got some N64 Games Yo!!
        • Mar 2008

yeah, he should branch out forsures
        (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Homskillet
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by dig72
          ^ Yep, way too careless and didn't show any respect at all, to Werdums dangerous and skillful ground game, especially after Werdums first arm bar attempt.

Don't think Fedor will let that happen again in a rematch.
          Couldn't agree more... Fedor's human just like everyone else. I feel he'll learn from this mistake and come back better than he was before Werdum.

Don't think he could last against Overeem or some of the top guys in the UFC. Maybe when he was in his prime but his fight vs Rogers compared to Overeem's fight... no comparison.

Class act fighter though. Always shows respect for everyone.
          https://soundcloud.com/dahlheim/shadynasty-tres-final

Comment

• i!!ustrious
            I got some N64 Games Yo!!
            • Mar 2008

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

Working...