• Show
Clear All
  • Danil.
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

the best mobile phone

Hi everyone.
    My question is what do you think about the best mobile for you
    Nokia or motorola or samsung or sonyEricsson or.........?
    why you like it?
  • vibe
    Gold Gabber
    • Aug 2004

I own a Sony Ericsson and I never got a problem with it.. it has a good battery, nice sounding while talking.. nice keys, i advice you a SE.

CHEERS

Comment

• palmer
      Retired or Simply Important
      • Jun 2004

phones are bullshit. they are all the worst. people on phones have wasted so much of my time it pisses me off. I say ban the fucking things.
      todayistomorrow
      art direction | design | animation

Comment

• MJ
        Here since 2002
        • Jun 2004

^^^You still using smoke signals?
        mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

• rarcia00
          Getting Somewhere
          • Nov 2004

Re: the best mobile phone

I have a motorola V600 and it hasnt given me any problems. I use to have a motorola V60 so I couldn tell you wich phone is better.
          WHATTT!!!

Comment

• Jangesz
            Getting warmed up
            • Jun 2004

nokia 6230

Comment

• DreamGirlie
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

I had a sony ericson. I lost it last night at the club though... :cry:
              "Welcome to Hezbollah phone line, for terrorist supplies press 1."

Comment

• Yao
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

nokia 5100: waterproof, flashlight: ideal for travelling Africa in my case.
                Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• DragonFire
                  Addiction started
                  • Dec 2004

Nokia 6600 great software .. i am hooked on nokia platforms ne way so am biased
                  Don't Immitate ... Innovate

Comment

• Turbonetic
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Jan 2005

I have an LG, I guess it's a decent phone. It's durable as hell.

Comment

• MrMouse
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jun 2004

All phones by Siemens are great.

Comment

• tien
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jul 2004

i have the treo 600, its pretty damn fancy shmancy with the touch screen buttons, i bought this phone to record my notes for work, and to keep track of my email, also its quad band so I can use the phone anyhwere, japan, france etcetc. the web is cool, but it takes way too long to just search around. The camera is shit but who cares. the battery life is great.

Comment

• YO75
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Jul 2004

nokia 6170
                          " I knew I was going to kick it - I've been kicking them all week "

Comment

• greg07
                            Addiction started
                            • Jun 2004

nokia 6600, simply the best!
                            "Love your girl and she will fuck ya ... fuck your girl and she will love ya!"

Comment

• Stu
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Jun 2004

I have a Nokia 6230 which I use for work (used to be my personal phone) and if you just want a simple, no nonsense phone then I'd definitely go for that one. It has all the features you could possibly want, Bluetooth, Memory Expansion, MP3 ringtones, GPRS, Email, Camera, but in a really small case & clear screen. Will keep this one until it dies but all my Nokias have lasted 4 years easy so will look after this one.

For personal use I got the new Sony Ericsson S700i in November. The new Nokias have lost the plot, unless they stop taking making weird looking things that try too hard to look good instead of being functional the 6230 will be my last phone with them.
                              The S700i is pretty awesome though, the camera takes great USABLE snaps, the Sony Ericsson implementation of Bluetooth is so much better too. I can use it as a remote mouse or media player control for my laptop even which is pretty cool. The flip is actually well implemented and pretty robust and the user interface is really intuative, can't fault it really although I haven't really got into everything it can do yet. Took me a while to getting used to the slightly different text message typing system, but that only took a week. Best screen on the market by far, its massive and so clear, but while its a pretty handy size for what it is (compared to the P800-900) you may want something smaller.
                              "When you stop striving for perfection, you might aswell be dead"

Comment

Working...