X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jdoty
    Getting Somewhere
    • Mar 2007

Re: Dubstep Mixes

I just got on here and seen this thread and wanted to see what you guys like as far as dubstep. Thanks for posting my set Sbando=). Honestly I don't listen to a lot of dubstep and I spent about a month going through beatport listening to stuff to find the tracks in that mix. Like Sbando said a lot of it might not considered dubstep and I was really expecting a backlash when I posted it up lol.

Comment

• jdoty
      Getting Somewhere
      • Mar 2007

btw here is a new dubstep mix for Phil Thompson=)

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by jdoty
        btw here is a new dubstep mix for Phil Thompson=)

http://soundcloud.com/philmoonfaceth...-dubelevenvol1
        Thanks very much!!! Love the start of this! These mix is going to go down perfectly on my trip to Miami tomorrow ! Much appreciated.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• res0nat0r
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • May 2006

Originally posted by jdoty
          I just got on here and seen this thread and wanted to see what you guys like as far as dubstep. Thanks for posting my set Sbando=). Honestly I don't listen to a lot of dubstep and I spent about a month going through beatport listening to stuff to find the tracks in that mix. Like Sbando said a lot of it might not considered dubstep and I was really expecting a backlash when I posted it up lol.
          That promo mix is great. I've been listening to it in my car the last few days. Sounds great on a great stereo system when cruising down the road. Thanks.

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

http://soundcloud.com/johnosborn/john-osborn-twenfm-w-scuba-10

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• cosmo
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

I can't get into dubstep. After just a couple songs I want to walk away. The music is so chaotic it sounds like all of the songs sound exactly the same. I saw Rusko at Electric Daisy Carnival it was okay, but that was because he switched it up a little and didn't play dubstep the whole way through. That's probably why.

I couldn't imagine listening to a full set all the way through.

Comment

Working...