• Jun 2004

DEMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell ya, im going!!!!!
    Taken from Detroit Free Press

Techno festival will go on

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

BY BRIAN McCOLLUM
    FREE PRESS POP MUSIC WRITER

Detroit artist Kevin Saunderson has signed a three-year contract with the City of Detroit to produce Hart Plaza's annual techno party.

With the new contract comes a new name to adorn the marquee in downtown Detroit: "Fuse-In Detroit: Electronic-Soul Movement."

The signing, which came late Tuesday after two days of negotiations, means the groundwork is in place for a festival this Memorial Day Weekend, though hurdles remain for Saunderson and his team, who have indicated that a scaled-down event may be necessary to clear the way for 2006.

Saunderson is expected to name Fuse-In's top staff later today, include Ade Mainor of Submerge Records as festival director and Los Angeles events veteran Scott McIntyre as marketing director.

This marks Saunderson's first year as sole producer of the event. Last year, he coproduced the Movement festival with fellow techno star Derrick May.

May, who owns the Movement name, decided last fall to step down from the festival business, citing heavy financial losses and the stresses of producing an event that has come to be regarded as a Detroit cultural showcase. Saunderson submitted his own proposal to the city in September, and began discussions with officials in January.

The late start puts Saunderson into a scramble for sponsors, vendors and artists. Publicity director Barbara Deyo said several options remain in play, including the possibility that this year's Fuse-In will be a ticketed event, with admission passes in the $5-to-$10 range. Such a move would require approval of the Detroit City Council. Lucius Vassar, director of cultural affairs for Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, would head up any political pitch to the council on the festival's behalf.

Saunderson broke onto the dance-music scene in the mid-1980s, scoring several international hits that combined Detroit's fledgling techno sound with classic R&B elements. He's aiming for a Fuse-In lineup that will feature an equal number of live groups and dance DJs.

"He wants more live acts, a wider variety of music," Deyo said Wednesday. "Kevin really wants to show the crossover between genres, and broaden the festival's horizons."

In previous interviews, Saunderson has indicated that he will rely heavily on the Detroit-area techno community for financial and logistical support. A series of fund-raising events is in the works - including parties in Detroit (Fifth Avenue Downtown, March 13) and Ann Arbor (April 3) - with details to come.

Steven Tebor, a Livonia electronic music supporter, said he's confident area fans will come through to ensure the festival doesn't die.

"If it's a matter of money - and I know that's what it always comes down to - then let's get it started," he said. "I think people will pull through to get this done."
  • 3d_1200
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: DEMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by diskofreak

"He wants more live acts, a wider variety of music," Deyo said Wednesday. "Kevin really wants to show the crossover between genres, and broaden the festival's horizons."
    they DESPERATELY need more variety in this event. i didnt agree with a lot of the music they chose to show case last year. this event has soooo much potential, and is a very good thing for detroit, but they need to bring music to the public that the non tech head can get into. the festival brings out a lot of people who dont normally listen to edm, the average person can't get into experimental shit, fuck i can't get even get into the experimental shit. nobody wants to hear that in a festival atmosphere. i really hope they can bring this together and maximize the potential of this event. what i enjoyed most last year were the afterparties that had nothing to do with the festival itself. last year was a major disapointment for me.

From what i hear about ULTRA at wmc being a bunch of under 18's on chemicals, this is a similiar enviroment. last year i saw a young young girl maybe 14-15 TOPS having to be carried away from parametics after she collapsed while in the crowd in on one of the stages, they laid her down in an open area, very close to where i was sitting, and she just vomited and pissed herself. i was pretty disgusted and left pretty quickly after i saw that. im all for having your fun with whatever substances you may enjoy, but when you see kids who cant even get a learners permit for there drivers liscnese fucked up out of there mind, not even realizing theres music on stage is just sad. hopefully this year draws a crowd more concerned to being exposed to new music as oppossed to getting fucked up until they piss themselfs. sorry to rant, last year left a horrible taste in my mouth, i'll never forget that young girl. it was disgusting.
    http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=24706

Comment

• mmglobal
      Gold Gabber
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by 3d_1200

they DESPERATELY need more variety in this event. i didnt agree with a lot of the music they chose to show case last year. this event has soooo much potential, and is a very good thing for detroit, but they need to bring music to the public that the non tech head can get into. the festival brings out a lot of people who dont normally listen to edm, the average person can't get into experimental shit, fuck i can't get even get into the experimental shit. nobody wants to hear that in a festival atmosphere. i really hope they can bring this together and maximize the potential of this event. what i enjoyed most last year were the afterparties that had nothing to do with the festival itself. last year was a major disapointment for me.

From what i hear about ULTRA at wmc being a bunch of under 18's on chemicals, this is a similiar enviroment. last year i saw a young young girl maybe 14-15 TOPS having to be carried away from parametics after she collapsed while in the crowd in on one of the stages, they laid her down in an open area, very close to where i was sitting, and she just vomited and pissed herself. i was pretty disgusted and left pretty quickly after i saw that. im all for having your fun with whatever substances you may enjoy, but when you see kids who cant even get a learners permit for there drivers liscnese fucked up out of there mind, not even realizing theres music on stage is just sad. hopefully this year draws a crowd more concerned to being exposed to new music as oppossed to getting fucked up until they piss themselfs. sorry to rant, last year left a horrible taste in my mouth, i'll never forget that young girl. it was disgusting.
      I agree...it's gotten kinda dirty. Most people there don't know how to handle their shit, it's not the safest environment, there's really only a few folks I wanna see anyway in their 1.5-2 hour slot. It's not what it was in the past, and I'm concerned it will never be...
      Peace.

Comment

• rewing3
        I really don't care
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 3d_1200

Agreed, I remember seeing that. Crazy shit. Each yr just gets worse. As much as I say that I am not going to go next yr. I still end up there anyways. Now I usually only go one day instead of all three. I can't handle all the little kids there that are fucked up on E. I hope they do charge to get in. So that it will help to elminate some of the kids. This festival could be so much better. But when it gets down to it. If your not there for the music stay away. Do yourself a favor and do ur drugs at home.
        Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• djbrianc
          Getting warmed up
          • Jun 2004

i agree completely, i was there the first 2 years of DEMF and it was nothing short of spectacular. ever since all i have heard is horror stories. i'm going to be back home visiting so gonna go up for this this year, and i hope shit like this dont happen. if i see a buncha little kids tarding up the area, i'm liable to bring the supreme pimp hand down upon them and teach them a lesson. so look for me in the news for being arrested for bitch slapping charges on underage drug crazed zombies

Comment

• rewing3
            I really don't care
            • Jun 2004

^ I agreed.

Comment

• djbrianc
              Getting warmed up
              • Jun 2004

so a few friends of mine back in ohio need to schedule off work for this, and its been a while so i forget, is this usually fri/sat/sun, fri/sat/sun/mon, or sat/sun/mon?

Comment

• mmglobal
                Gold Gabber
                • Sep 2004

keep checking back at that site. movementfestival.com seems to be down. They usually don't get all their lineups confirmed early. It's always memorial day weekend. I'd suggest finding the line-up and heading up for a day or two to see a few of the dj's you want to see and spend the rest of your long-weekend hanging out with friends or enjoying the road trip. 3 days is WAAAY TOO MUCH TECHNO for anybody's brain!
                Peace.

Comment

• rewing3
                  I really don't care
                  • Jun 2004

Well hopefully this yr there will be a broad range of djs not just techno. That is what I am hearing Kevin Saundrson wants to do. But yes I agree 3 days of techno is way to much. That is why i usually only go for one day. At the most I can handle is 2 day but 3 is way to much. The first day usually sucks anyways.

Comment

• rewing3
                    I really don't care
                    • Jun 2004

Just incase anyone cares. They have announced the lineup for this yrs festival. Also I just found out Rabbit in the moon is playing a afterparty on may 29th at the state. Sasha is playing at Club Bleu on May 29 th as well. So of the highlight act that are playing the festival this yr.

Green Velvet
                    Richie Hawtin
                    Christian smith
                    Mistress Barbara
                    Adam Beyer
                    and many more

Comment

• Jenks
                      I'm kind of a big deal.
                      • Jun 2004

whoever above said they need more variety...they don't imo.

This is DETROIT. Not a prog/house/trance cuddle puddle.

I understand the logistics of wanting a variety of people to attend, but i'd attend this festival to get away from the ULTRA nonsense, which i didn't bother with anyway.

Line ups are...SICK!!!! This whole event has ME written all over it.

FUSE-IN 2005 : ARTIST LINE UP
                      DATE STAGE TIME ARTIST
                      Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 12 Noon DJ Shortround
                      Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 1:00 PM DJ Marquis
                      Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 2:00 PM The Surgeon
                      Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 3:00 PM Pirahnahead
                      Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 4:00 PM John Collins
                      Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 5:00 PM Aaron Carl Live
                      Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 6:00 PM Mike Huckaby
                      Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 7:00 PM Minx & Genesis 4 Turntables
                      Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 8:00 PM Fabrice Lig
                      Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 9:00 PM Aril Brikha Live
                      Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 10:00 PM Green Velvet-live
                      Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 11:00 PM James Pennington

Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 12 Noon Dwayne Jenson
                      Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 1:00 PM Driving Soul
                      Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 2:00 PM Eric Johnson
                      Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 3:00 PM Keith Worthy
                      Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 4:00 PM Kevin Dysard
                      Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 5:00 PM Dj 3000
                      Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 6:00 PM Dj Dex
                      Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 7:00 PM John Tejada
                      Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 8:00 PM Quentin Harris
                      Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 9:00 PM KDJ Live
                      Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 10:00 PM Tony Ollivierra
                      Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 11:00 PM Electrofunk Live

Sat, May 28 Underground/Mutekek 12 Noon Drew Maddox
                      Sat, May 28 Underground/Mutekek 1:30 PM Tony Zadonia
                      Sat, May 28 Underground/Mutekek 3:00 PM Egg Live
                      Sat, May 28 Underground/Mutekek 4:30 PM J. Hunsberger Live
                      Sat, May 28 Underground/Mutekek 6:00 PM Mike Shannon Dj/Live
                      Sat, May 28 Underground/Mutekek 7:30 PM Jeff Milligan
                      Sat, May 28 Underground/Mutekek 9:00 PM Pheek (Live)
                      Sat, May 28 Underground/Mutekek 10:30 PM Akufen

DATE STAGE DATE ARTIST
                      Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 12 Noon 3 Degrees
                      Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 1:00 PM Brown Brothers
                      Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 2:00 PM Dj Fingers
                      Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 3:00 PM Strand Live
                      Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 4:00 PM Dj Zapp
                      Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 5:00 PM Scan 7 Live
                      Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 6:00 PM Slum Village Live
                      Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 7:00 PM Aux 88
                      Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 7:45 PM Buzz Goree
                      Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 8:30 PM Stacey Pullen
                      Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 9:45 PM INTERMISSION
                      Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 10:00 PM Model 500 Live
                      Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 11:00 PM Kevin Saunderson

Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 12 Noon to be announced
                      Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 1:00 PM Tonka
                      Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 2:00 PM E. Spleece
                      Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 3:00 PM Houseshoes
                      Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 4:00 PM Wasted Youth
                      Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 5:00 PM DJ Cloud 9
                      Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 6:00 PM Invincible & Finale
                      Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 7:00 PM Dj Dez
                      Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 8:00 PM ONEBELO
                      Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 9:00 PM 12 Tek Mob
                      Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 10:00 PM Athletic Mic League

Sunday, May 29 Underground/Tronicc Treatment 12 Noon Chuck Flask (dj/live)
                      Sunday, May 29 Underground/Tronicc Treatment 1:30 PM Tom Newman (dj/live)
                      Sunday, May 29 Underground/Tronicc Treatment 2:30 PM Trish
                      Sunday, May 29 Underground/Tronicc Treatment 3:00 PM Bryan Zentz
                      Sunday, May 29 Underground/Tronicc Treatment 4:30 PM Marco Corrola
                      Sunday, May 29 Underground/Tronicc Treatment 6:00 PM Christian Smith
                      Sunday, May 29 Underground/Tronicc Treatment 7:30 PM Ben Simms
                      Sunday, May 29 Underground/Tronicc Treatment 8:30 PM Michel de Hey
                      Sunday, May 29 Underground/Tronicc Treatment Tronic Treatment Stage 9:30 PM Mistress Barbara
                      Sunday, May 29 Underground/Tronicc Treatment 10:30 PM Adem Beyer

DATE STAGE DATE ARTIST
                      Monday, May 30

Main Fuse-in Stage
                      12 Noon Kim James
                      Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 1:00 PM Dj Digital
                      Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 2:00 PM Tek Brothers
                      Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 3:00 PM Mike Clark
                      Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 4:00 PM Heath Bruner Vmax-Live
                      Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 5:00 PM to be announced
                      Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 6:00 PM Blake Baxter
                      Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 7:00 PM Kenny Larkin
                      Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 7:45 PM Octive One, Live
                      Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 8:45 PM INTERMISSION
                      Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 9:00 PM UR Live
                      Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 11:00 PM to be announced

Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 12 Noon Ray Bone
                      Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 1:00 PM Bruce Bailey
                      Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 2:00 PM Dj Bet
                      Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 3:00 PM Divinity
                      Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 4:00 PM Dj Greensky
                      Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 5:00 PM Niko Marks
                      Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 6:00 PM Zo & the Guerilla Funk Mob
                      Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 7:00 PM Carl Craig
                      Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 8:00 PM Rich Medina
                      Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 9:00 PM Benny Rodriguez
                      Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 10:00 PM Terrence Parker

Monday, May 30 Underground/Paxahauahau 12 Noon Clark Warner
                      Monday, May 30 Underground/Paxahauahau 1:00 PM Rich Korach
                      Monday, May 30 Underground/Paxahauahau 2:00 PM Deetron
                      Monday, May 30 Underground/Paxahauahau 3:00 PM Rex Sepulveda Dj/live
                      Monday, May 30 Underground/Paxahauahau 4:30 PM Acid Diji vs. Deadbeat (Live)
                      Monday, May 30 Underground/Paxahauahau 6:00 PM Jeff Sameul
                      Monday, May 30 Underground/Paxahauahau 7:30 PM Luciano
                      Monday, May 30 Underground/Paxahauahau 9:00 PM Dan Bell
                      Monday, May 30 Underground/Paxahauahau 10:30 PM Richie Hawtin

Comment

• ftc
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Jun 2004

wow
                        fuck sigs.

Comment

• rewing3
                          I really don't care
                          • Jun 2004

Who is all going to DEMF from here. I am going on sunday and probably monday night. Maybe we can have a big MN meet up somewhere.

Comment

• diskofreak
                            Gold Gabber
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
                            whoever above said they need more variety...they don't imo.

This is DETROIT. Not a prog/house/trance cuddle puddle.

I understand the logistics of wanting a variety of people to attend, but i'd attend this festival to get away from the ULTRA nonsense, which i didn't bother with anyway.

Line ups are...SICK!!!! This whole event has ME written all over it.

FUSE-IN 2005 : ARTIST LINE UP
                            DATE STAGE TIME ARTIST
                            Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 12 Noon DJ Shortround
                            Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 1:00 PM DJ Marquis
                            Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 2:00 PM The Surgeon
                            Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 3:00 PM Pirahnahead
                            Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 4:00 PM John Collins
                            Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 5:00 PM Aaron Carl Live
                            Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 6:00 PM Mike Huckaby
                            Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 7:00 PM Minx & Genesis 4 Turntables
                            Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 8:00 PM Fabrice Lig
                            Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 9:00 PM Aril Brikha Live
                            Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 10:00 PM Green Velvet-live
                            Sat, May 28 Main Fuse-in Stage 11:00 PM James Pennington

Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 12 Noon Dwayne Jenson
                            Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 1:00 PM Driving Soul
                            Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 2:00 PM Eric Johnson
                            Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 3:00 PM Keith Worthy
                            Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 4:00 PM Kevin Dysard
                            Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 5:00 PM Dj 3000
                            Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 6:00 PM Dj Dex
                            Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 7:00 PM John Tejada
                            Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 8:00 PM Quentin Harris
                            Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 9:00 PM KDJ Live
                            Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 10:00 PM Tony Ollivierra
                            Sat, May 28 Waterfront Stage 11:00 PM Electrofunk Live

Sat, May 28 Underground/Mutekek 12 Noon Drew Maddox
                            Sat, May 28 Underground/Mutekek 1:30 PM Tony Zadonia
                            Sat, May 28 Underground/Mutekek 3:00 PM Egg Live
                            Sat, May 28 Underground/Mutekek 4:30 PM J. Hunsberger Live
                            Sat, May 28 Underground/Mutekek 6:00 PM Mike Shannon Dj/Live
                            Sat, May 28 Underground/Mutekek 7:30 PM Jeff Milligan
                            Sat, May 28 Underground/Mutekek 9:00 PM Pheek (Live)
                            Sat, May 28 Underground/Mutekek 10:30 PM Akufen

DATE STAGE DATE ARTIST
                            Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 12 Noon 3 Degrees
                            Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 1:00 PM Brown Brothers
                            Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 2:00 PM Dj Fingers
                            Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 3:00 PM Strand Live
                            Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 4:00 PM Dj Zapp
                            Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 5:00 PM Scan 7 Live
                            Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 6:00 PM Slum Village Live
                            Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 7:00 PM Aux 88
                            Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 7:45 PM Buzz Goree
                            Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 8:30 PM Stacey Pullen
                            Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 9:45 PM INTERMISSION
                            Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 10:00 PM Model 500 Live
                            Sunday, May 29 Main Fuse-in Stage 11:00 PM Kevin Saunderson

Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 12 Noon to be announced
                            Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 1:00 PM Tonka
                            Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 2:00 PM E. Spleece
                            Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 3:00 PM Houseshoes
                            Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 4:00 PM Wasted Youth
                            Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 5:00 PM DJ Cloud 9
                            Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 6:00 PM Invincible & Finale
                            Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 7:00 PM Dj Dez
                            Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 8:00 PM ONEBELO
                            Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 9:00 PM 12 Tek Mob
                            Sunday, May 29 Waterfront Stage 10:00 PM Athletic Mic League

Sunday, May 29 Underground/Tronicc Treatment 12 Noon Chuck Flask (dj/live)
                            Sunday, May 29 Underground/Tronicc Treatment 1:30 PM Tom Newman (dj/live)
                            Sunday, May 29 Underground/Tronicc Treatment 2:30 PM Trish
                            Sunday, May 29 Underground/Tronicc Treatment 3:00 PM Bryan Zentz
                            Sunday, May 29 Underground/Tronicc Treatment 4:30 PM Marco Corrola
                            Sunday, May 29 Underground/Tronicc Treatment 6:00 PM Christian Smith
                            Sunday, May 29 Underground/Tronicc Treatment 7:30 PM Ben Simms
                            Sunday, May 29 Underground/Tronicc Treatment 8:30 PM Michel de Hey
                            Sunday, May 29 Underground/Tronicc Treatment Tronic Treatment Stage 9:30 PM Mistress Barbara
                            Sunday, May 29 Underground/Tronicc Treatment 10:30 PM Adem Beyer

DATE STAGE DATE ARTIST
                            Monday, May 30

Main Fuse-in Stage
                            12 Noon Kim James
                            Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 1:00 PM Dj Digital
                            Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 2:00 PM Tek Brothers
                            Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 3:00 PM Mike Clark
                            Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 4:00 PM Heath Bruner Vmax-Live
                            Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 5:00 PM to be announced
                            Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 6:00 PM Blake Baxter
                            Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 7:00 PM Kenny Larkin
                            Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 7:45 PM Octive One, Live
                            Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 8:45 PM INTERMISSION
                            Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 9:00 PM UR Live
                            Monday, May 30 Main Fuse-in Stage 11:00 PM to be announced

Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 12 Noon Ray Bone
                            Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 1:00 PM Bruce Bailey
                            Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 2:00 PM Dj Bet
                            Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 3:00 PM Divinity
                            Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 4:00 PM Dj Greensky
                            Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 5:00 PM Niko Marks
                            Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 6:00 PM Zo & the Guerilla Funk Mob
                            Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 7:00 PM Carl Craig
                            Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 8:00 PM Rich Medina
                            Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 9:00 PM Benny Rodriguez
                            Monday, May 30 Waterfront Stage 10:00 PM Terrence Parker

Monday, May 30 Underground/Paxahauahau 12 Noon Clark Warner
                            Monday, May 30 Underground/Paxahauahau 1:00 PM Rich Korach
                            Monday, May 30 Underground/Paxahauahau 2:00 PM Deetron
                            Monday, May 30 Underground/Paxahauahau 3:00 PM Rex Sepulveda Dj/live
                            Monday, May 30 Underground/Paxahauahau 4:30 PM Acid Diji vs. Deadbeat (Live)
                            Monday, May 30 Underground/Paxahauahau 6:00 PM Jeff Sameul
                            Monday, May 30 Underground/Paxahauahau 7:30 PM Luciano
                            Monday, May 30 Underground/Paxahauahau 9:00 PM Dan Bell
                            Monday, May 30 Underground/Paxahauahau 10:30 PM Richie Hawtin
                            thankyou
                            i can't wait got my plane and festival tix,
                            im sooo fuckin excited, this will be my first time at fuse (demf)

Comment

• rewing3
                              I really don't care
                              • Jun 2004

^ What days are going to be at the festival.

Comment

Working...